ACC | Syracusefan.com

ACC

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357956375.971610.jpg

How awesome is it to be out of the Big Mess? It genuinely feels like a new era.

I'm looking forward to starting a heated and hated rivalry with Clemson.

UConn who? Rutgers who?

UConn who? Rutgers who?

Clemson has real hatred only for the Chickens of SoCar, also known as USuCk. It harbors contempt for UNC and deep senses of rivalry with GT, FSU, and NCSU, also known as MooU. Clemson football have burning desires to beat Miami and VT. Syracuse will have a hard time breaking into the inner circle of Clemson's rivalries.

The way to sell it: The Battle to be the Real Orange Power in the ACC!

Clemson has real hatred only for the Chickens of SoCar, also known as USuCk. It harbors contempt for UNC and deep senses of rivalry with GT, FSU, and NCSU, also known as MooU. Clemson football have burning desires to beat Miami and VT. Syracuse will have a hard time breaking into the inner circle of Clemson's rivalries.

Well we already know who the REAL Orange is... 31-0 already firmly established that.

UConn who? Rutgers who?

I already dislike NC State because of the way their hoops fans whine. I can't imagine their football fans are any better.

Oops. Thx.

I just looked it up the other day and SU actually has a nice write up w/ stats. I loved that team.

http://www.suathletics.com/sports/2006/2/2/gatorbowl1996.aspx

"Bowl MVP Donovan McNabb threw for three TDs and ran for one more. Marvin Harrison, who suffered a broken thumb in the game but continued playing, had seven receptions for 173 yards and two TDs to close out his stellar career. "

I think a hatred from Clemson will start shortly after we kick their asses in the Dome next year. I'm not worried.

The way to start a rivalry with Clemson is when they come into the dome next year, kick their a** from one end of the dome to the other for 60 minutes. Then go on their scout board and ask you thought we were a basketball school?

Best way to start a rivalry with any school is to have a great turnout of syracuse fans at their home games and compete with their fans when it comes to cheering and being loud...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom