ACC | Syracusefan.com

ACC

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
yesterday in the telecast they showed the ACC standings and highlighted Syracuse and Duke. I thought to myself... "gee thats really odd that duke is highlighted with syracuse. Syracuse is at least playing in the game. Maybe its a misprint and they meant to highlight va tech" and went on with the rest of the game and night.

i woke up this morning in a cold sweat and a thought... "did they highlight syracuse and duke because they are the ranked teams in the conf?" no way... there are definitely more than 2 ranked teams in the conference. we just went toe to toe with the big 10 in the challenge.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/conferences/standings/_/id/2/acc-conference

yikes... pitt should be ranked soon, so that should help. but yikes again.

Yeah I pointed this out when the most recent rankings come out - right now we only have two games on our remaining schedule against a ranked team --- both games are against Duke. Who would have thought the our OOC schedule would tougher than the ACC Schedule... ;)

From a bball perspective, this looks like a mess for us. Although, didnt the ACC win the challenge w the Big 10? I dont think the conf is bad but hard to imagine that it is as good as the old BE.

If we keep winning it means nothing

True. If Cuse plays the way they should they will have a tremendous record. Throw in quality wins against (currently) two top 10 teams and hopefully 2 more against Duke (hey, 1 would great but...) and the committee will love them.

Bilas just commented on the same subject during the Kansas game. Basically stated Syracuse is legit, Ennis is great, and the bottom of the conference is terrible.

Bilas just commented on the same subject during the Kansas game. Basically stated Syracuse is legit, Ennis is great, and the bottom of the conference is terrible.
Let's not forget how bad the bottom of the Big East was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom