ACCEPTABLE! | Syracusefan.com

ACCEPTABLE!

Cheers! :cool:

I'll admit I totally lost it with Dino last week - he did not get the team mentally ready vs FHCSS. I posted once the UNACCEPTBLE thread and then stayed away. My head is back into football because Dino's head is back into football again. Insiders stated Dino was all in this past week to ensure the players were mentally back in it and it showed on field mostly for the whole game. Posted this new ACCEPTABLE thread to give credit where credit is due. Nuff said.

I'll admit I totally lost it with Dino last week - he did not get the team mentally ready vs FHCSS. I posted once the UNACCEPTBLE thread and then stayed away. My head is back into football because Dino's head is back into football again. Insiders stated Dino was all in this past week to ensure the players were mentally back in it and it showed on field mostly for the whole game. Posted this new ACCEPTABLE thread to give credit where credit is due. Nuff said.
It takes a lot of integrity to eat crow. Good on you. I too am willing to admit that I overreacted last week. I honestly believed that ran a good chance of losing out. Hopefully, we play like the 3rd quarter for the rest of the season.

An old guy behind me left when it was 17-10 and after screaming about how Babers needed to be fired and didn't know what he was doing. He's going to be so mad when he reads about what happened in the paper tomorrow.

Can't really say I blame him. We started out like a burnt turd after losing a game at home to a team that got smoked by Minnesota this week.

I'm very happy with the win and the way the team turned things around. The second and third quarters of this game were the first time I've felt all season that the guys had their heads fully in the game. Game 1 was gym class and Game 2 was hangover funk from gym class and Q1 of game 3 was a continuation of game 2.

Still think there are big questions out there about this team on offense. But we did what we were supposed to do this week and that's a good thing. LSU is showing that they are vulnerable at home. Hopefully they'll have another funk game left in them when we play them next. Would be huge for this team to pull an upset down there.

Can't really say I blame him. We started out like a burnt turd after losing a game at home to a team that got smoked by Minnesota this week.

I'm very happy with the win and the way the team turned things around. The second and third quarters of this game were the first time I've felt all season that the guys had their heads fully in the game. Game 1 was gym class and Game 2 was hangover funk from gym class and Q1 of game 3 was a continuation of game 2.

Still think there are big questions out there about this team on offense. But we did what we were supposed to do this week and that's a good thing. LSU is showing that they are vulnerable at home. Hopefully they'll have another funk game left in them when we play them next. Would be huge for this team to pull an upset down there.
The only thing that I was worried about was how vanilla the offensive play calling was and whether or not Lewis had a feel for the game today. He definitely got into a groove and I hope that carries over. I'm not getting my hopes up LSU is not going to be happy after this beat down they're getting from Miss St.

I'll have some mint jelly with my crow please. Hats off to Ward and the D. Players were ready, coaches were ready and we completely embarrassed them after halftime. I feel like we could have put up 60 if we needed to.

I was hoping for a big week 2 - week 3 jump. They say most teams get it between week 1 and week 2. Our problem is that we played a jv team in week one. Didn't give us much room for growth. Coaches fixed the errors from last week, can't ask for much more.

Also after kind of coming down hard on him after the first couple of weeks, my hats off to Strickland as well for a very fine game today

I can blame him...he left early in the 2nd QTR in a one score game. That's stupid...why go in the first place then?..

He should be all in every week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom