ACCN finally ! | Syracusefan.com

ACCN finally !

stuckinbig11

All American
After calling Spectrum last week and not having any success in getting channel 388 by converting from TWC legacy to Spectrum, a tech came out today, swapped out our modem, and verified that the boxes were Spectrum-compatible. We then spent an hour on the phone getting converted. After receiving an email that conversion was complete and waiting a couple hours, we still did not get 388. Another phone call and half an hour of waiting -- success. I hope it is worth it.

I picked up a modem at the store from them hoping it would be easier. It was not took an hour after the fact

After calling Spectrum last week and not having any success in getting channel 388 by converting from TWC legacy to Spectrum, a tech came out today, swapped out our modem, and verified that the boxes were Spectrum-compatible. We then spent an hour on the phone getting converted. After receiving an email that conversion was complete and waiting a couple hours, we still did not get 388. Another phone call and half an hour of waiting -- success. I hope it is worth it.

I had it for about 1/2 day then it went away. "Sorry legacy TWC plans will not include ACCN".
I guess I need to convert :(

It would be really nice to see the full schedule before committing to that change though. It might be cheaper to fly to Syracuse and watch a few games in person than give up my decent rate plan I currently have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom