ACCNetwork is worthless | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACCNetwork is worthless

At some point I think we need to stop blaming Watchespn or accnetwork and maybe look to SU.

I stream every sporting event I watch, and hardly ever have a problem. The rare times I do, it’s a Cuse game.

Syracuse has zilch to do with the streaming. This is all ESPN. As long as they've been in the streaming game, they don't have this thing figured. Crazy thing is that they've partnered with MLBAM who broke ground on the space.

Yes. My point is how much we have regressed in terms of not only access, but access without issues

Oh I get your point. I was just curious how you were able to see a preseason game in Chicago.

Reactions: MGP
I'm watching on my computer using watchESPN on the internet.

Yeah, me too ;)

(my favorite part is the guy's reaction right befire the "yeah, me too". I wish we had an emoticon for it! Itsa anout 10 seconds if wondering, If I knew how to make memes, that would be great

Last edited:
I thought the whole ACC network thing was that the local teams all produced the in house part of the feed and that ESPN does the rest, providing the announcers and such.

B1567D83-F03C-4D25-839A-19D3BBC01B80.png

Someone has been tracking the board. Who is that goofy looking guy with his hands in the air?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom