ACCNX | Syracusefan.com

ACCNX

Cusetown23

Walk On
Just found out ACCNX isn’t available through Uverse. The contract doesn’t allow it

Well that sucks. How does one with U-Verse watch the game then? Also how can they show ACCN but not ACCNX? Doesn't seem to make much sense...

Well that sucks. How does one with U-Verse watch the game then? Also how can they show ACCN but not ACCNX? Doesn't seem to make much sense...

I believe Verizon FIOS has the same deal. ACCN but no ACCNX.

I have hulu and sling and its not even showing up as on on either for accnx

No clue. I just spend an hour on the phone with them. They told me to call ESPN. I get the ACC network fine on tv but can’t stream that or the accnx

I have a friend in Liverpool who doesn't.
I'm in Maryland (obviously). I shouldn't complain because I can get ACCNX, but most of these games used to be broadcast on ESPN extra on my cable package...but they aren't any more.

I have a friend in Liverpool who doesn't.
I called fios because I wasn’t getting it. they had to open a ticket. A few days later I had it. They had to rebuild the login or something. I would tell the person to call. I had to stay on the phone for 2 hours with them logging in and out as they made me test it prior to opening ticket but worth it now.

Yea I see it there but when I click on it it says cable provider doesn’t allow it
Not sure about uverse but I had issue with fios. They told me to call espn. Espn couldn’t help. I stayed on phone with Verizon. After a few hours they said it was a known issue. They opened ticket and a few days later it worked. You should try the same.

YouTube tv is well worth the $50 and I haven’t missed a Syracuse game all year including football. So glad I only have spectrum for internet.
I have YouTube TV and this is the 2nd BB game it isn’t carrying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom