ACCNX | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACCNX

Not sure about uverse but I had issue with fios. They told me to call espn. Espn couldn’t help. I stayed on phone with Verizon. After a few hours they said it was a known issue. They opened ticket and a few days later it worked. You should try the same.
I’ll try again I talked to a manager and they said if if can’t get it on Uverse app I can’t get it

I’ll try again I talked to a manager and they said if if can’t get it on Uverse app I can’t get it
Yea. I couldn’t get on app or website. Verizon looked into it and said I should have it and they didn’t know why it was an issue. Sucks man. Sorry. They did a real bad job rolling it all out.
Espn doesn’t want to know anything because I guess ACCN isn’t actually owned by espn. It is just using the espn platform to stream it.

Because I have U-verse this whole thing sets me back about 20 years when I was only ever able to watch a handful of games each year. Extremely frustrating given technology today that I would have to miss even one game.

Am i old or is it extremely confusing on what's the best way to get all of the games?

accnx is not on youtube.. its an espn stream thing. different app
I have cox. Cox carries accn. When i go into ESPN app it says content not authorized. Used to watch every game. 0-3 this year.

Pay for the ACCN through your provider or scour Reddit for a stream. Those are really the only options at this point. All content is becoming gated.

Getting ACCNX through ESPN app on ROKU. Almost any other game on any night as well. Using Spectrum but I'm not sure that has much to do with it.

Yea I see it there but when I click on it it says cable provider doesn’t allow it
[/QUOTE

in the espn app you need to ensure you change the provider away from your default to sling or Hulu or whatever you’re using. I have Comcast and bought sling. I then go into the espn app through sling and change the provider to sling and get both ACCn and Accnx. Before I did this I got the not allowed message.

Just found out ACCNX isn’t available through Uverse. The contract doesn’t allow it

I get ACCNX through the ESPN app. In the upper right corner of the app, there’s a click on that allows you to select your TV provider. I get YouTubeTV (and Comcast), so I choose that as my provider. It allows me to watch ACCNX.

Getting ACCNX through ESPN app on ROKU. Almost any other game on any night as well. Using Spectrum but I'm not sure that has much to do with it.
Through spectrum has everything to do with it it depends on your provider it’s pretty simple

I get it thru Spectrum on my laptop but I am very disappointed that the ACC network never rebroadcasts it on TV

Just get Hulu live tv you can log into everything from watch ESPN to nbcsports off your Hulu provider. Plus you can get the Disney+ bundle for 6.99 a month. It’s a no brainer for the college sports fan . You will also get all of your local network channels . Yes it’s going to be 54.99 a month starting in dec but I get more than I’ve ever gotten with directv or cable and it’s cheaper . I also don’t need a stupid box in every room just have a smart tv.

We have a lot of smart people on this site. We have had soooo many threads and soooo many posts related to trying to get the ACCN and/or watch SU games. It tells me this whole roll out has been a disaster.

Just to add a bit: I don't have cable. I cut the cord ages ago. I do have high speed internet (Verizon Fios), and a smart TV. I also have Sling TV. My TV has a Sling app. My phone has a Sling app. My laptop would have a Sling app if there was one for Linux, but there isn't. Long story short. ACCN and ACCNX appear on both apps (TV & phone). No need to fuss with the ESPN app. I haven't missed any basketball games, although when I wanted to watch a replay of Virginia's soccer victory over Clemson in the ACCT final, I could only find one with Spanish commentary. And, it's been about half a century since I took any Spanish so that's something of an adventure. However, I do suspect that not having a cable provider, and just dealing with the internet connection has made my life considerably easier WRT viewing ACCN.

YouTube tv is well worth the $50 and I haven’t missed a Syracuse game all year including football. So glad I only have spectrum for internet.
that's what i'm currently using, but pretty soon i'm going to have to justify to my wife the annual $600 expense

that's what i'm currently using, but pretty soon i'm going to have to justify to my wife the annual $600 expense
Tell her it’s for your sanity

Compromise with her. Explain to her that there's no contract, and that you'll cancel the subscription when the season is over. You'll be saving her at least 50%. What a thoughtful and considerate husband you must be!

I have FIOS in Maryland and can get ACCNX on the ESPN app, on my computer using the WatchESPN website, and thru my Roku all using my FIOS login.

I have FIOS in Maryland and can get ACCNX on the ESPN app, on my computer using the WatchESPN website, and thru my Roku all using my FIOS login.

I used to be able to, and now I cannot. No bueno.

I used to be able to, and now I cannot. No bueno.

We've been getting a lot of notes about this and I'm trying to track down an official answer for everyone. From what I can tell, people have had different levels of success. This has gotten super weird and my contact said he has to do some digging before he can find an official answer. I'll drop what he tells me in here as soon as I get more details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom