according to Alex Kline | Syracusefan.com

according to Alex Kline

Stanley Johnson? That kid is supposed to be the real deal.

Stanley Johnson? That kid is supposed to be the real deal.
Swhat I was thinking. Only other person it could have been is Marcus lee but hes down to Cal and money cal

...obviously this is big, very big...because there hasn't been a reasonable response yet...or it is patently false...my g-d, we are getting to be a clone of the WVU boards.

I hope its Johnson, but last I heard we were closer to one of Johnsons teamates then Johnson.
Last I heard in his interviews he was only interested in every big name school.
Of course we are already big and with us going to the ACC we are only getting bigger.

Dorian Pickens❄ (@DorianPickens11) tweeted at 5:19pm - 27 Sep 12:

Humble and hungry

Class of 2014, 6'4" shooting guard with possibly some combo ability. Not overly athletic but high basketball IQ, from what I can gather. Anyone that has seen him play, please clarify. Ranked #55 on ESPN, #71 on the old site and #92 on the old old site.

He's also an high academic kid, so I wonder if he's being pursued for APR reasons as well.

His father went to Cuse
OMG a legacy...and a kid that has continued to move up on the rankings year to year and well within the Top 100--some advice: GRAB HIM...somewhat sarcastic on the grab him...but hey..as I roll down thru the big names on the board I keep seeing them disappear one by one to other schools...yes I know '13 not that important as we have a very good playing hand for next year...but, but it would be great getting a class with more than one or two studs in it...and a TOP 100 kid, academically sound and a legacy...there are years we would be pis...g our pants to get him!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom