According to Lunardi's latest... | Syracusefan.com

According to Lunardi's latest...

mark79

All Conference
Kentucky could get Connecticut in the 8/9 slot. That would be a tough draw.
They are inconsistent but if you get their A game it could be trouble.

Absolutely believe this. No doubt in my mind the committee looks and stuff like this and plans accordingly (of course they won't admit it though). UNLV vs Princeton, Michael Beasley vs OJ Mayo, coaches versus their former teams are just some of the examples that miraculously happen.

Uconn will play a Duke, Kentucky, type of team in a potential 2nd round match up. Book it.

this talk about UConn putting it together after 32+ games is silly. They'll be lucky to be in the game at halftime.

It would only be fitting that Uconn pays us the favor by eliminating a team such as Kentucky.I'd certainly be pulling for the doggies.

Now that SU looks like it won't overtake UK for the top seed, that'll mean #2 and they'll eventually draw #3, which is UNC at this point. UK gets an "easier" draw with a #4, which could be MSU or KU or Mizzou. We may get a Tar Heel matchup after all. (Please ignore how many chickens I've counted to reach that conclusion. . . just sayin'.)-VBOF

And our path would be Duke as a 2, Michigan 3 and Indiana 4. I would take that and not complain.

T-minus 3 hours until Wiggy Brackets copies off Jerry Palm's bracket and pawns it off as his own work.

could they put us vs uconn in the second game due to number of teams from Big East in the tourney?

Saw Lunardi on this morning's ESPN with Sage Steele. Sage made Lunardi look like a Smurf. How tall is Lunardi? 5-6? How tall is Sage?-VBOF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom