According to one Jason King (ESPN) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

According to one Jason King (ESPN)

I predict this won't be the last thread about some media hack not picking SU to reach the Final Four. And I'm never wrong about these things.

Really? So you think ESPN will always have employees even if some get fired?

By the way, if you look up you may catch a glimpse of the point I was making. It's right there next to Orion's belt.
new ones meaning big idiots. lol

oh yeah, in the same column he says this about uconn:

It's going to be really sad if this team makes the NCAA tournament. The Huskies are not deserving. They've lost nine of their past 12 games and are guaranteed to finish with a losing record in the Big East.

King just picks teams based on talent. In his weekly rankings he has 1. Kentucky 2. North Carolina 3. Syracuse and basically because he believes North Carolina has more talent they are ranked over Syracuse even though they have lost 4 games only have 1 top 25 RPI win and basically play absolutely no defense. However, because King thinks they have the most talent they are ahead of Syracuse. This tool is entitled to his own beliefs but he is example 1 why rankings are so meaningless and all that matters is the tournament in March.

In his column today, he has 10 predictions for the NCAA tournament. Among them:

- Syracuse will not make the Final Four.

- Kentucky will not win the national championship.

FWIW

I am absolutely convinced that there is a possibility this might happen. Sports talking heads have it made. With the exception of Congress, I'm not sure who gets paid more without any real performance accountability. If the talking heads are right about a prediction, they brag and brag. If they are wrong, it passes unnoticed (except by the respective fan base). It's the quintessential win-win. And lucrative.