According to UNC AD | Syracusefan.com

According to UNC AD

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
McMurphyCBS Brett McMurphy

UNC AD Baddour on Pitt/Syracuse: "World is turning upside down & we want ACC to be in position where we are strong. Right thing to do."

McMurphyCBS Brett McMurphy

UNC AD Baddour on Pitt/Syracuse: "World is turning upside down & we want ACC to be in position where we are strong. Right thing to do."

The only thing surprising about this is that the ACC did this proactively and not in response to an SEC raid.

I'll play:

North- Boston College, Connecticut, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Maryland, Virginia Virgina Tech, (the Civil War is over)

South- North Carolina, NC State, Wake Forest, Duke, Clemson, Gerogia Tech, Florida State and Miami.

Years ago, when they were all independents I wanted to see a 10 team eastern conference of Boston College, Syracuse, Penn State, Pittsburgh, West Virignia, Virginia Tech, South Carolina, Georgia Tech, Florida State and Miami. An eastern version fo the Pac 10. With the above we'd have 9/10 of that plus some other good programs.

I'll play:

North- Boston College, Connecticut, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Maryland, Virginia Virgina Tech, (the Civil War is over)

South- North Carolina, NC State, Wake Forest, Duke, Clemson, Gerogia Tech, Florida State and Miami.

Years ago, when they were all independents I wanted to see a 10 team eastern conference of Boston College, Syracuse, Penn State, Pittsburgh, West Virignia, Virginia Tech, South Carolina, Georgia Tech, Florida State and Miami. An eastern version fo the Pac 10. With the above we'd have 9/10 of that plus some other good programs.

Add Rutgers, take away West Va., and I'm fine with it.

I'll play:

No Florida?

More from the Ville's AD:

bozich_normal.jpg

rickbozich rickbozich

Tom Jurich Says Syracuse and Pitt Gone From Big East, Wants Cards to Land in "Right Spot" bit.ly/o8h0VG

Unfortunately, Rutgers and UConn (I know many have said the ACC would never take) close the NYC and atlantic market.

This is why you make the move. You don't just hope to end up in the right place and let others dictate your future:

Louisville's AD-"We’ve got to hope that we land in the right spot,"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom