ACCT Action for March 13 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACCT Action for March 13

OMG. the two nit-picker fouls right at the end of the game against Clemson were a joke. I can only imagine how it will be for us this week.

Last edited:
This is why you can argue not to foul at all. Worst case scenario not fouling you at least get some time for a shot (more than this)
Definitely agreed. It actually hurt Clemson that they had 3 fouls to give. Reset the shot clock back to 20 each time and effectively gave NC St. the final possession.

What does this even mean? You deserve a thumbs down. Too bad we don't have one.

Agree. We hate NC State fans around here -- the Clemson crew is nice! I met some random Clemson fans in Florida a few months ago and we had a lovely conversation about football. Was one of the nicest opposing fans I've ever met.

well, I guess NC State and their 1988th ranked OOC schedule will make the dance for sure now. Wonder if our buddy Dougie is going to complain about that like he would about us. And he is already talking sh** about our resume.

Teddy needs to go. He’s had an awful year.
He'll only be fired if he screws over a tobacco road school. That's how this pathetic conference operates.

was rooting for clemson. ive said this many times, but its worth repeating. college hoops refs are the worst refs/umpires/judges in any of the big 4 sports.

get better refs and move the 3 pt line back and the college game would be so much better.

Are the posters who take offense to criticism of officiating in SU games going to chime in here?

Seems like a good time for a "SO SICK OF THE WHINING ABOUT REFS" take.

Officiating at the end was awful. Just brutal. That said the refs didn't blow the 16 point lead and nobody from Clemson was complaining when they called almost no fouls in the second half.

From our cold shooting to the cringe worthy calls, that game served up a big platter of suck!

I guess Wofford will be the only SC team to go to the Big Dance this year anyways.

Best of luck to your Orange tonight, Cuse...
Freaking terrible officiating. College referees are a joke

was rooting for clemson. ive said this many times, but its worth repeating. college hoops refs are the worst refs/umpires/judges in any of the big 4 sports.

get better refs and move the 3 pt line back and the college game would be so much better.
Could not agree more

this will be a close game, va tech without robinson is average

I've said this many times, but it's worth repeating. College hoops refs are the worst refs/umpires/judges in any of the big 4 sports.

Get better refs and move the 3 pt line back and the college game would be so much better.
Agree

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom