ACCT Games for Mar 15-16 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACCT Games for Mar 15-16

UVA choked bad. So many opportunities and poor coaching. They deserved to lose

Lot of tear stained khakis walking out of Capital One right now. I can't stand UVA.

Free throws do make a difference! WOW!

They all look like frat brats. I wonder if NC State is going to dance

Today used to be my favorite day of year for watching college hoops when Syracuse was in the Big East. Even if we weren’t playing I loved watching the Big East semifinal double header.

Again today I didn’t watch a second of the ACC semis. It looks like I missed two good games but I just have no interest.

That one kid on UVA sticks his leg out on every one of his shots trying to draw a bs foul. The nba calls this a technical foul . College rewards it . Another example of why college basketball has become unwatchable

Could be close to 5?
Very interesting too is that it’s still possible that at the conclusion of conference tournament play that Syracuse will have wins over:
Patriot League champion (confirmed)
ACC Champion (Confirmed)
Ivy League Champion (Cornell playing in semifinal today)
PAC 12 Champion (We’ll find out tonight)

Very interesting too is that it’s still possible that at the conclusion of conference tournament play that Syracuse will have wins over:
Patriot League champion (confirmed)
ACC Champion (Confirmed)
Ivy League Champion (Cornell playing in semifinal today)
PAC 12 Champion (We’ll find out tonight)

And we'll be rooting for them to do well as we watch them on TV.

Imagine picking virginia in the first round of the tournament? I don’t even care the opponent.

What about Duquesne in the first round of the NIT.

Virginia has to be sweating bullets today with 3 potential bubble busters out there, and Colorado, New Mexico and Texas A&M still playing to boost themselves.

I watched the MAAC semifinal last night between Marist-Fairfield and am watching the Temple-FAU American semi right now. There was/is nobody in the stands for either game. Do these conferences make $ by having tourneys in neutral sites with 3/4s of the stands empty.

Last edited:
I watched the MAAC semifinal last night between Marist-Fairfield and am watching the Temple-FAU American semi right now. There is nobody in the stands. Do these conferences make $ by having tourneys in neutral sites with 3/4s of the stands empty.
Tv dollars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom