Action this day... | Syracusefan.com

Action this day...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
#1 Duke 16, Jacksonville 10.

#6 Maryland 16, Mount St Mary's 3.

#8 Virginia 13, Richmond 12.

Colgate 7, Bryant 4.

Watched a little of the Duke-Jax game today. Duke was down early but took control in the 2nd quarter. One negative for Duke was Fowler losing the first faceoff of the season. I don think I saw him lose another but it all about little victories against the opponent.

Suprised that UVa only won by one goal. First game ever for Richmond, one would think UVa would have had an easier time. Happy to see that Alex Hatem had two goals today for the spiders. Another 0-0 for Zed, not sure he was on the field today based on the box score. Injured?

Last edited:
Watched a little of the Duke-Jax game today. Duke was down early but took control in the 2nd quarter. One negative for Duke was Fowler losing the first faceoff of the season. I don think I saw him lose another but it all about little victories against the opponent.

Suprised that UVa only won by one goal. First game ever for Richmond, one would think UVa would have had an easier time.

Richmond had possession with about a minute left and a chance to tie, but turned it over.

SU transfer Alex Hatem (J-D) had a goal for Richmond.

That's 2 close calls in a row for UVa. Not sure whether this is early season work-out-the-kinks, or UVa is not quite back yet.

Hopkins 10, Ohio State 9, (3 OT)

UNC 19, Furman 3.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors