Actually UCONN Looks Pretty Sucky... | Syracusefan.com

Actually UCONN Looks Pretty Sucky...

Uconn looks average...they're like the girl who needs a makeover...maybe a little makeup?

People who think that we can't go into the uconn game and get beat like a drum are crazy.. They look very mediocre tonight and their qb sucks but 3 weeks ago many were saying that Pitt was really good after they beat usf and su could never beat them... Every week is different

Well we shall see..

People who think that we can't go into the uconn game and get beat like a drum are crazy.. They look very mediocre tonight and their qb sucks but 3 weeks ago many were saying that Pitt was really good after they beat usf and su could never beat them... Every week is different

Well we shall see..
true, thats why they play the game. however i take back making the girl over...paperbag would work.

IB you are right. The team on the field tonight would lose most nights to another BCS team. However, every week the Big East teams tend to look like completely different teams. It seems like you never know who is going to show up.

IB you are right. The team on the field tonight would lose most nights to another BCS team. However, every week the Big East teams tend to look like completely different teams. It seems like you never know who is going to show up.

Exactly and syracuse is right with these teams.. Seems like ciny is the most consistent.. I don't understand people talking as if Pitt and uconn will be easy wins and there is no reason to lose to them. It's freaking nuts both games on the road as well, we may or may not even be favored

I think it is hope. I hope each of these teams play this poorly against us... and we continue to improve. However the Tulane and the Rutgers game serve as reminders that we are a team still solidifying our foundation. I loved the WVU game and didn't have a voice until Monday but this week we have Louisville and the team, our team, has to game plan and go out on the field again to prove they are the better program. Go CUSE

There is no way we should lose to UConn. They are pitiful and probably worse than rutgers. On the other hand, I know Pitt has underachieved and has looked bad at times, but they have some talent that could beat us on any given night. But if we lose to UConn, that will be a What loss. Toledo would drill them.

the only thing that worries me about this team that it still seems like we still play to the level of competition...that being said WVU was a contender and last friday we played like one..all i hope for this weekend is that our offense and special teams makes play like it did friday and i think all will be good...louisville starts a true frosh who has some raw talent but i expect the kitchen sink thrown at him to pressure him to make bad reads...

UCONN is awful and has an awful head coach. I watched UCONN play WV a few weeks back and Pasqualoni was clueless on the sideline making the same stupid and idiotic mistakes he made at SU. Damn near 10 years later and he hasn't changed at all.

There is no way we should lose to UConn. They are pitiful and probably worse than rutgers. On the other hand, I know Pitt has underachieved and has looked bad at times, but they have some talent that could beat us on any given night. But if we lose to UConn, that will be a What loss. Toledo would drill them.

Agreed. They are the worst team in the conference. We need to beat them, road game or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom