Adam Rittenberg predicts 3-8 | Syracusefan.com

Adam Rittenberg predicts 3-8

SyracuseMiami

Scout Team
Bowl performance for the ACC with only GT and Clemson winning their games. Ridiculous, even if it is an off year. I’m thinking more likely 6-5. My picks.

WF over Memphis
Boise over BC
GT over Minny
Temple over Duke
Miami over Wisky (payback for last year)
Cuse over WVI (keeping the streak alive)
S Car over Virginia
Clem over ND
Cinci over VT
Pitt over Stanford
aTm over NCST

www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25432433/picking-winners-every-bowl-game-matchup

Bowl performance for the ACC with only GT and Clemson winning their games. Ridiculous, even if it is an off year. I’m thinking more likely 6-5. My picks.

WF over Memphis
Boise over BC
GT over Minny
Temple over Duke
Miami over Wisky (payback for last year)
Cuse over WVI (keeping the streak alive)
S Car over Virginia
Clem over ND
Cinci over VT
Pitt over Stanford
aTm over NCST

www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25432433/picking-winners-every-bowl-game-matchup

He was 19-22 last year.

i can see 3-6 wins by the ACC.

wake can win
BC over Boise is not a great leap
SU
GT win for the gipper
Duke is all over the place
ND has a shot
PITT has a shot

The ACC is kind of garbage this year. One very good OOC win (A&M) and two decent/good wins (Northwestern and South Carolina). Lots of bad losses.

i can see 3-6 wins by the ACC.

wake can win
BC over Boise is not a great leap
SU
GT win for the gipper
Duke is all over the place
ND has a shot
PITT has a shot

I agree...I can see almost any of the ACC teams winning and losing.

ND has a shot if Clemsons DB's play like they did vs USCe and Book is quite elusive which could really burn Clemson. I see ND speeding things up as well, at times Clemson gets their plays in late on D.

Who knows...lots of things happen in a month too. Everyone is rested. Banged up teams get healthy. Younger depth get more snaps and like any sport, freshmen now have a season of experience. More time to break down game film and get the scout team to run plays like your opponent. And as mentioned before earlier, there could certainly be some impact seniors who decide to forego the bowl game.

I thought this was an early 2019 record prediction, which makes no sense because that’s 11 games but yeah sounded about right for a reporter to give us a lowly preseason record per usual

Bowl pickem contests are a roll of the dice. Some teams come to play and some do not .

I love college football and betting on it so watch a ton of games/teams. Bowl season is fun but also a complete crapshoot. You have no idea who shows up to play a football game or who is just treating it like a scrimmage and enjoying the free trip/festivities.

Memphis will destroy Wake.
Miami isn't very good and will probably struggle with Wiscy.
Don't think we beat WVU unless Grier doesn't play.
Which Pitt team shows up vs Stanford?

I don't think his prediction is that crazy, tbh.

Other subtle but I think big factor in the Miami Wisconsin game is it will be played in NYC in late December. I just can't picture Miami, with all those players from the south, enjoying or getting up for a smash mouth, cold weather mid-tier bowl to cap a season that was such a disappointment.

Who knows...lots of things happen in a month too. Everyone is rested. Banged up teams get healthy. Younger depth get more snaps and like any sport, freshmen now have a season of experience. More time to break down game film and get the scout team to run plays like your opponent. And as mentioned before earlier, there could certainly be some impact seniors who decide to forego the bowl game.

If this were a regular season game, I'd like WVU. But it seems our guys and coaches are taking this very seriously, where WVU is disappointed they have to play us in a bowl they didn't want to go to.

Memphis will destroy Wake.
Miami isn't very good and will probably struggle with Wiscy.
Don't think we beat WVU unless Grier doesn't play.
Which Pitt team shows up vs Stanford?

I don't think his prediction is that crazy, tbh.

LOL. Our D is better than the majority in the Big 12, IMO.

You're way off.