Adam Weitsman bringing very special guest to the Duke game | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman bringing very special guest to the Duke game

Hate to see fans calling Duke the Orange's "rival" and making such a big deal about the game.
Duke is everyone's "rival" and just another ACC team.

Recent students may not get it...but our rival is still G-town...and I despise them so.
UConn coming in right behind them.
(Although I happen to dislike Pitt more).

And - I hate to say it - our NY State rival has become Colgate.
How terribly sad that is.

There is a not insignificant amount of extremely online people who think that Damar died and the person saying he's Damar is either a clone or body double.

I hope he wears orange. This is one of the celebs that AW has brought to the Dome that's genuinely awesome. He'll get a huge applause.

There is a not insignificant amount of extremely online people who think that Damar died and the person saying he's Damar is either a clone or body double.

I hope he wears orange. This is one of the celebs that AW has brought to the Dome that's genuinely awesome. He'll get a huge applause.

A whole lot of Bills fans in Cuse... this to me makes a lot of sense and great to see.

Hate to see fans calling Duke the Orange's "rival" and making such a big deal about the game.

Recent students may not get it...but our rival is still G-town...and I despise them so.

Our ACC rival had to be Pitt right? Not saying that’s a bad thing, but we should just stay in our lane and stop looking dumb.

Our ACC rival had to be Pitt right? Not saying that’s a bad thing, but we should just stay in our lane and stop looking dumb.
Yeah, you don’t bring Damar to the Dome if we were playing Pitt. He’d wear his actual college jersey which would look odd next to JB.

I hope he wears that spendy jacket and everyone loses their minds again.

I think this is great! Students won’t particularly care but the rest of CNY will. I am thrilled he is coming!

What is our all-time record against Duke?
I was surprised last night to see that Larranega is nearly .500 vs. Duke and UNC.

Thought it. Might. Be Coach K as the guest in reading the original post.

If we’re letting two seasons vault our doormat to rival status, then I think that logic would also make Duke count as a rival.

*neither is a rival

Pitt and BC. BC actually sees us as a rival.

BC… bless their hearts.

Pitt is actually the top candidate for our best current rivalry, at least in-conference. There’s real animosity there. And I’m sure they’re going to be extra douchey in the next matchup because of Boeheim’s comments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom