Adam Weitsman is going to be on WEEI in Boston in 3 minutes | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman is going to be on WEEI in Boston in 3 minutes

Alsacs

Living Legend
If anyone cares.
He is probably going to be talking about Tom Brady but will discuss how he gets celebrities to SU games.

Jim Boeheim is why Tom Brady came to the game.
Weitsman said Boeheim loves Brady and so he asked Brady to come for Boeheim and Brady invited Edelman and Fallon.

He is saying he didn’t pay Brady lol.

Weitsman said Boeheim loves Brady and so he asked Brady to come for Boeheim and Brady invited Edelman and Fallon.

Well he would know if he paid them or not.

I still can't get over Tom Brady's plastic face looking like a cross between Joan Rivers and unfrozen caveman lawyer.
150522_2868120_Unfrozen_Caveman_Lawyer.jpg

Last edited:

how does he know Brady to begin with? Where did this guy come from? This guy seems to be the biggest *ss kisser the world has ever seen? I feel uneasy about him inviting celebs to all these games.

Confirmed Vrabel was FaceTiming with Edelman and Brady were just having a good time.

Said Brady’s eating habits are weird.
Weird as in it allows him to play a young man's game at 42? Or weird as he probably has 8% body fat? Or weird that it attracted a supermodel to marry him?

I'm not a Brady fanboy but just maybe his eating habits have kept his body more like a 22 year old than a 42 year old.

how does he know Brady to begin with? Where did this guy come from? This guy seems to be the biggest *ss kisser the world has ever seen? I feel uneasy about him inviting celebs to all these games.
Just keeping up with the Jones's (and the Calipari's and the Self's). This is major league college basketball. This even happened in CYO ball when I grew up 50 years ago (although on a much lower level).

Yeah, I bet the Dome Dog or fried chicken from the Saranac concession are not in Toms diet. He probably couldn't eat anything on the dome menu during the game, lol
I saw him eating some kind of a wrap or pita.

I actually know Adam Weitsman. I had dinner with him on Saturday night. He invited me to stay at his home last June when I drove up to Skaneateles for a surprise birthday party for a grade school friend.

Here is my take on him. He made a bad mistake many years ago and served prison time for it. He is very honest about that chapter in his life. He has subsequently made a lot of money. He genuinely enjoys giving large amounts of money to charity. He also enjoys living the good life ... e.g., beautiful home, private plane, two successful restaurants, famous friends. Along the way, he makes a lot of people happy (e.g., inviting Brady, who brought along Edelman and Fallon, to the Dome on Saturday for the enjoyment of the nearly 30,000 folks there).

He is also a great Dad, raising the most amazing 11-year-old daughter whom he adores (and whom I also adore).

Last edited:
what restaurants ? i too was working in skaneatles last june. 6 weeks. i could write a travel guide.

I actually know Adam Weitsman. I had dinner with him on Saturday night. He invited me to stay at his house last June when I drove up to Skaneateles for a surprise birthday party for a grade school friend.

Here is my take on him. He made a bad mistake several years ago and served prison time for it. He is very honest about that chapter in his life. He has subsequently made a lot of money. He genuinely enjoys giving large amounts of money to charity. He also enjoys living the good life ... e.g., beautiful home, private plane, two successful restaurants, famous friends. Along the way, he makes a lot of people happy (e.g., inviting Brady, who brought along Edelman and Fallon, to the Dome on Saturday for the enjoyment of the nearly 30,000 folks there).

He is also a great Dad, raising the most amazing 11-year-old daughter whom he adores (and whom I also adore).
All that and doesn't he also want to build a basketball academy in Syracuse? is it intended to rival an IMG or Oak Hill or La Lumiere?

I actually know Adam Weitsman. I had dinner with him on Saturday night. He invited me to stay at his house last June when I drove up to Skaneateles for a surprise birthday party for a grade school friend.

Here is my take on him. He made a bad mistake several years ago and served prison time for it. He is very honest about that chapter in his life. He has subsequently made a lot of money. He genuinely enjoys giving large amounts of money to charity. He also enjoys living the good life ... e.g., beautiful home, private plane, two successful restaurants, famous friends. Along the way, he makes a lot of people happy (e.g., inviting Brady, who brought along Edelman and Fallon, to the Dome on Saturday for the enjoyment of the nearly 30,000 folks there).

Thanks for sharing that. Even though that seems to be the same story about him some people refuse to believe that he is just a generous person.

sorry to say i missed them both. elephant i recall was more downtown and krebs set back a ways on the left towards auburn.kinda like a mansion ? looked very high heeled. NEXT TIME !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom