Adam Weitsman is going to be on WEEI in Boston in 3 minutes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman is going to be on WEEI in Boston in 3 minutes

I actually know Adam Weitsman. I had dinner with him on Saturday night. He invited me to stay at his home last June when I drove up to Skaneateles for a surprise birthday party for a grade school friend.

Here is my take on him. He made a bad mistake many years ago and served prison time for it. He is very honest about that chapter in his life. He has subsequently made a lot of money. He genuinely enjoys giving large amounts of money to charity. He also enjoys living the good life ... e.g., beautiful home, private plane, two successful restaurants, famous friends. Along the way, he makes a lot of people happy (e.g., inviting Brady, who brought along Edelman and Fallon, to the Dome on Saturday for the enjoyment of the nearly 30,000 folks there).

He is also a great Dad, raising the most amazing 11-year-old daughter whom he adores (and whom I also adore).

All of that is great. My only concern is with his $ and access to the program he scares the crap out of me when it comes to NCAA violations.

Weitsman and his 3 guest were talked about on Dan Patrick this am.

Here it is Wednesday and they are still talking about it. This is some of the best press for what has been a mostly overall lousy season.

With his charity work, he could become a sort of ambassador for the program.

I wonder how much he donates to the school or bball program?

I can't locate it now, but there is a link that someone posted about 2 weeks ago that tells the whole story about Adam. As CTO indicated, he is very open about his whole life and how he has worked his butt off to make him what he is today.

I hope everyone is right. My gut tells me if it’s too good to be true...he seemingly came out of nowhere program wise

how does he know Brady to begin with? Where did this guy come from? This guy seems to be the biggest *ss kisser the world has ever seen? I feel uneasy about him inviting celebs to all these games.

Why? It adds a level of excitement that not many college teams get. The team seemed to love it. The band loved Jimmy Fallon conducting them. Everyone seems to be having fun and it brings publicity to the program that we otherwise wont get considering how we havent done much of note on the court of late, though I think the future is brighter than it's been in a long time.

Weird as in it allows him to play a young man's game at 42? Or weird as he probably has 8% body fat? Or weird that it attracted a supermodel to marry him?

I'm not a Brady fanboy but just maybe his eating habits have kept his body more like a 22 year old than a 42 year old.
He and a lot of Patriots take a weaponized version of B3 (niacin) that acts on a cellular level.

Weird as in it allows him to play a young man's game at 42? Or weird as he probably has 8% body fat? Or weird that it attracted a supermodel to marry him?

I'm not a Brady fanboy but just maybe his eating habits have kept his body more like a 22 year old than a 42 year old.
Did the eating habits attract a supermodel or did the supermodel change his eating habits?

Chicken or the egg dilemma
Since I only started hearing about the earing habits post marriage and people specifically mentioned, "Gisele has Rom eating x,y,z," I lean toward the latter.

I actually know Adam Weitsman. I had dinner with him on Saturday night. He invited me to stay at his home last June when I drove up to Skaneateles for a surprise birthday party for a grade school friend.

Here is my take on him. He made a bad mistake many years ago and served prison time for it. He is very honest about that chapter in his life. He has subsequently made a lot of money. He genuinely enjoys giving large amounts of money to charity. He also enjoys living the good life ... e.g., beautiful home, private plane, two successful restaurants, famous friends. Along the way, he makes a lot of people happy (e.g., inviting Brady, who brought along Edelman and Fallon, to the Dome on Saturday for the enjoyment of the nearly 30,000 folks there).

He is also a great Dad, raising the most amazing 11-year-old daughter whom he adores (and whom I also adore).
He is a good guy. I have a lake home close to his. I also own a home on the street across from the Krebs. At first when he took the home down to build his and subsequently took the one next to it many locals including my family ( Folks have been there for 63 year) were upset. Overtime as we got to know him that changed. I personally wish we had more support for the program from people like him.
SU is fortunate that he loves JB and the University.

The Krebs brunch is unbelievable, really nice place.
I had heard a few years ago that Krebs went downhill. So it must be back to where it was many years ago.

OK so assuming all of this is true about how he got these 3 to the game, what about all the others? How did he get obj to a random weekday game? Does JB smile when he talks about OBJ as well? Seems strange, especially coming from a guy whose been to prison for fraud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom