Adam Weitsman is going to be on WEEI in Boston in 3 minutes | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman is going to be on WEEI in Boston in 3 minutes

OK so assuming all of this is true about how he got these 3 to the game, what about all the others? How did he get obj to a random weekday game? Does JB smile when he talks about OBJ as well? Seems strange, especially coming from a guy whose been to prison for fraud.
JB and our AD know what they are doing.

I actually know Adam Weitsman. I had dinner with him on Saturday night. He invited me to stay at his home last June when I drove up to Skaneateles for a surprise birthday party for a grade school friend.

Here is my take on him. He made a bad mistake many years ago and served prison time for it. He is very honest about that chapter in his life. He has subsequently made a lot of money. He genuinely enjoys giving large amounts of money to charity. He also enjoys living the good life ... e.g., beautiful home, private plane, two successful restaurants, famous friends. Along the way, he makes a lot of people happy (e.g., inviting Brady, who brought along Edelman and Fallon, to the Dome on Saturday for the enjoyment of the nearly 30,000 folks there).

He is also a great Dad, raising the most amazing 11-year-old daughter whom he adores (and whom I also adore).

Adam was actually the owner of the building I worked in my last years with Endicott Johnson. This was before his legal issues and his marriage. He spent a lot of time in our office and social events and was very interested not only in our business, but in each of us as people. I remember him as a fascinating guy and extremely down to earth. The fact that he has become such a fervent supporter of the program through a friendship and shared commitment to philanthropy with the Boeheims is one of the biggest positives I see in the current state of the program.
And I continue to struggle how anyone can construe any negativity in the relationship. We have a far greater likelihood of incurring NCAA violations from my support than Adam’s!

Last edited:
Jim Boeheim is why Tom Brady came to the game.
Weitsman said Boeheim loves Brady and so he asked Brady to come for Boeheim and Brady invited Edelman and Fallon.

He is saying he didn’t pay Brady lol.

are you suggesting that tom brady needs or wants money to come to Syracuse for a basketball game? not very rational. i think the story adam tells is much more likely, based on simple logic.

The math, as I see it:

The people who have the greatest knowledge of the situation aren't worried.

-

The people with the least knowledge of the situation are worried

=

Don't worry about the situation.

(For the coronavirus, switch the equation around)

Has actually been deemed safe by the FDA. I take it. There's no niacin flush.
Care to share? You can PM me if you want.

love that Weitsman called JB miserable...

Has actually been deemed safe by the FDA. I take it. There's no niacin flush.

I take 3000 MG of slow release Niacin everyday.

Give me 10 Weitsmans.

I occaionsally give him a thumbs up or 100 response on insta and he replies back thanking me for support and friendship.

even if its his admin doing it, who cares? the guy is literally helping transform Central NY through charity, business and bringing famous people to the area (dont forget about Bieber too). there are worse things in life. I love having him on the sidelines and hope he continues it forever.

Care to share? You can PM me if you want.

love that Weitsman called JB miserable...
There are currently almost 50 human trials going on with nicotinamide riboside (NR). Being looked at for a variety of things. My personal experience as far as benefits include bringing my liver scores (NAFL) waaay down to now within normal range and as an anti-inflammatory. I had been getting cortisone shots in my knees every 3 1/2 months for several years. Haven't needed a shot, nor had any pain for 22 months.

Give me 10 Weitsmans.

I occaionsally give him a thumbs up or 100 response on insta and he replies back thanking me for support and friendship.

even if its his admin doing it, who cares? the guy is literally helping transform Central NY through charity, business and bringing famous people to the area (dont forget about Bieber too). there are worse things in life. I love having him on the sidelines and hope he continues it forever.

“Yeah but he goes on his PHONE all game. He should give those seats to a real fan.” - Ned from Elbridge

There are currently almost 50 human trials going on with nicotinamide riboside (NR). Being looked at for a variety of things. My personal experience as far as benefits include bringing my liver scores (NAFL) waaay down to now within normal range and as an anti-inflammatory. I had been getting cortisone shots in my knees every 3 1/2 months for several years. Haven't needed a shot, nor had any pain for 22 months.
I have had multiple operations and topical treatments for skin cancer (NOT melanoma, thank goodness!), and Nicotinamide Riboside is one of the few things outside of UV protection that has been shown to reduce risk of reoccurrence.
I just want to stress that while similar, nicotinamide and niacinamide are not the same, the former is where more positive evidence and hope reside. Also, the latter is more likely to cause side effects for those so prone. Further, for whatever reason, the riboside component may be critical (possibly it is “recognized” by intracellular and mitochondrial enzymes or transport enzymes, thus facilitating its activity).
Just my two cents...

Great thank you. I’ve been looking for this exactly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom