Add another P5 opening...Gary Pinkel retiring | Syracusefan.com

Add another P5 opening...Gary Pinkel retiring

jekelish

Living Legend
Mizzou's head man is hanging it up due to health reasons.

Pinkel to step down due to health concerns.

How many is this now?

Miami
Maryland
Illinois
Mizzou
Virginia Tech
USC
South Carolina
Minnesota

That's just P5. Then add in UCF and some of the smaller ones. Who am I missing? I don't remember it ever being this prevalent this early before.

How many is this now?

Miami
Maryland
Illinois
Mizzou
Virginia Tech
USC
South Carolina
Minnesota

That's just P5. Then add in UCF and some of the smaller ones. Who am I missing? I don't remember it ever being this prevalent this early before.

Missing Syracuse?

How many is this now?

Miami
Maryland
Illinois
Mizzou
Virginia Tech
USC
South Carolina
Minnesota

Minnesota is off the board. They hired the interim coach.

The only number in 2015-2016 that matters : $6,000,000.

The number that Syracuse needs to pay for its next coaching staff. If you want to be relevant again, $ is all that matters. Money talks and bullsh!t walks.

Minnesota is off the board. They hired the interim coach.
Oh did they? I didn't see that.

I assume Illinois might do the same since he's been coaching all year.

I watched VT v. GT last night. They announced Frank Beamer's retirement. The announcer also stated that VT's defensive coordinator was highly respected. Then they went on to suggest several possible new HC's, including Justin Fuentes. Nobody, but nobody mentioned moving the VT DC up to the head coaching position.

I watched VT v. GT last night. They announced Frank Beamer's retirement. The announcer also stated that VT's defensive coordinator was highly respected. Then they went on to suggest several possible new HC's, including Justin Fuentes. Nobody, but nobody mentioned moving the VT DC up to the head coaching position.

Bud fosters time passed

Every team has Justin Fuentes on their list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom