Adkins ? Yikes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Adkins ? Yikes

Video of Doug's visit this past weekend...

napalm.gif

Yeah that seems like a credible source... Sure, it might happen but can't believe people are acting like it's official when it's not mentioned anywhere else and tweeted by "football rumor mill".

And people wonder why the Dude from WV's rumors caused so many problems. Post one little thing and everyone believes it.

That's why the very first words in my post were...If true...

Yes, there are also trucks moving Heids, The Brooklyn Pickle, Coleman's, and a metric f*ckton of salt potatoes.

Heids?????!!!!! OK, that's taking it a bit tooo far. Doug is dead to me.

lol I feel bad for the Bills. They are going to be awful. Too many inexperienced guys. They might all be looking for jobs in 3 years.

or less.

Tell you the truth when I saw the thread line I expected to read Adkins was promoted to OC.

Yeah - while Marrone was ready to jump at ANY NFL job, it looks like expereinced coaches don't share his enthusiasm for the Bills.../quote]

or perhaps the new HC of the Bills...

That's it ... Had enough. If this guy thinks he can just walk back in here are give people better paying jobs in the best football league in the world, he's got another thing coming.

Where's the loyalty to us? He's gotta stop thinking so highly of the people he worked with.
HCDM is acting like the cousin who comes to work for the family business after college. Uncle gives him the sales manager job with some of the best employees under him. He leaves after 4 years and hires his whole staff to go with him and now the family business has no sales force.

How would you feel if he was your cousin and his uncle was your dad? This is how a lot of us alums probably feel right now. If you want to move on to greener pastures, fine, but don't burn down the place on your way out, that's all we're saying.

How many times has that cousin-uncle scenario happened in the history of man? Twice?

How many times has that cousin-uncle scenario happened in the history of man? Twice?

Shocker...

...actually, if you get a three fingers or say a whole fist in the stink, I don't think you can call that the "shocker".

Let's just cancel recruiting this year...

That is a bad lunchtime visual

HCDM is acting like the cousin who comes to work for the family business after college. Uncle gives him the sales manager job with some of the best employees under him. He leaves after 4 years and hires his whole staff to go with him and now the family business has no sales force.

How would you feel if he was your cousin and his uncle was your dad? This is how a lot of us alums probably feel right now. If you want to move on to greener pastures, fine, but don't burn down the place on your way out, that's all we're saying.

Idk, but it seems that there must be a West Virginia joke in there someplace.

lol I feel bad for the Bills. They are going to be awful. Too many inexperienced guys. They might all be looking for jobs in 3 years.

I'm betting big on the Ravens this weekend. Belichick is going to be too distracted by this news to prepare for the game.

No wonder SU was so good the past couple years, we had an NFL staff running the offense. Amazaing how with that good of a staff we were able to lose 8 BCS games in a row and 9 out of 10.

The Lion's special teams coordinator, Danny Crossman, too. Crossm. an was at the US Coast Guard Academy with Doug. Detroit's special teams were 2nd to last in the league last year.
Wow i have completely lost respect for marrone,ur leavin cuse in a good position huh what a douche!!! He has took damn near every coach from us

The Lion's special teams coordinator, Danny Crossman, too. Crossm. an was at the US Coast Guard Academy with Doug. Detroit's special teams were 2nd to last in the league last year.
Wow i have completely lost respect for marrone,ur leavin cuse in a good position huh what a douche!!! He has took damn near every coach from us

They already replaced "Syracuse" with "Buffalo" on the sign in left field at Yankee Stadium.

If true, I have to believe that is why the VT deal didn't get finalized.

A rookie NFL OC, a rookie NFL RB coach, a rookie NFL OL coach. 2 Jets coaches he knew and some 60 year old guy from Rice. Tells me, Marrone is having a real tough time getting NFL experienced hires to work for him.
This might have been posted somewhere in the hundred threads out here - but I will post it anyway!! I was never a DM fan and honestly do not understand the NFL infatuation with him. That said, Chris Mortensen was being interviewed on the radio by Tirico early Sunday morning and almost made me drive off the road. Mortensen said that Marrone choose the Bills - and could have taken the Browns OR the Chargers jobs as both were his if he wanted them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom