Adkins ? Yikes | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Adkins ? Yikes

no way to poo-poo...major loss. Dougie doesn't give a damn about the carnage he is leaving behind at his alma mater. Not one damn.

Or maybe he just wants to be successful in his new position...

This might have been posted somewhere in the hundred threads out here - but I will post it anyway!! I was never a DM fan and honestly do not understand the NFL infatuation with him. That said, Chris Mortensen was being interviewed on the radio by Tirico early Sunday morning and almost made me drive off the road. Mortensen said that Marrone choose the Bills - and could have taken the Browns OR the Chargers jobs as both were his if he wanted them.

...and he did so because he felt, team-wise, bills have the most player talent in aggregate...

This might have been posted somewhere in the hundred threads out here - but I will post it anyway!! I was never a DM fan and honestly do not understand the NFL infatuation with him. That said, Chris Mortensen was being interviewed on the radio by Tirico early Sunday morning and almost made me drive off the road. Mortensen said that Marrone choose the Bills - and could have taken the Browns OR the Chargers jobs as both were his if he wanted them.

If that's true it's the first indication to me that he is an idiot. Why would you choose the winters in Buffalo New York over Southern California weather?

Like I said in a previous thread hiring a lot of college coaches , for an NFL staff is a recipe for disaster. They need to keep the moving vans around, they might need them to get out of town quick. Ralph Wilson figures if the team is bad enough, no fans will show up, then he can move the Team to Toronto.

Like I said in a previous thread hiring a lot of college coaches , for an NFL staff is a recipe for disaster. They need to keep the moving vans around, they might need them to get out of town quick. Ralph Wilson figures if the team is bad enough, no fans will show up, then he can move the Team to Toronto.
Didn't they just sign a 10 year lease?

Marrone is the type that does well with the people above him I think.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

lol

Idiot.

If the Chargers wanted him you know he's a bad NFL coach.....just sayin'

I'm a Chargers fan btw :(

I have a very hard time believing this.. and if it is true, I do not understand what DM is thinking, Adkins has never coached or played in the NFL. Seems to me his biggest asset to SU was his recruiting connections and that DM did most of the coaching to the OL.

Have to say, DM's staff has been extremely questionable so far.. expected much better. Once he did not get his buddy, the Saints OC, I think he had to settle for Hack and all the other SU guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom