Class of 2014 - Adly Enoicy | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Adly Enoicy

Louie and Bouie

Starter
Our man Brisly Estime is stating that former teammate Adly Enoicy is coming up to Cuse for a visit. The offer list is huge and it is very impressive we are getting a visit. High 3-star that projects as a WR/TE at 6'5 205 lbs. A real deal Florida player.

Go Cuse! Beat Wake!

Our man Brisly Estime is stating that former teammate Adly Enoicy is coming up to Cuse for a visit. The offer list is huge and it is very impressive we are getting a visit. High 3-star that projects as a WR/TE at 6'5 205 lbs. A real deal Florida player.

Go Cuse! Beat Wake!

and as I've said before, there will be a bunch of kids popping up seemingly out of nowhere that nobody knew we were involved with. This is another example.

Actually we have posted about him before. Search is a useful tool on this site.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/wr-adly-enoicy-fl-offered.55452/

Just because it was posted that we offered him doesn't mean anybody knew we were involved to the point of getting a visit. We offer multiple dozens of kids. Nobody has mentioned his name since Aug9 and do you see his name on any of the wish lists people have been putting out there?

Nevertheless, Enoicy is widely considered to be a top 10 prospect in Palm Beach County – same county as Malik Brown (Dwyer HS) for reference.

He’s either taken an official to Wisconsin or setting one up. His recruitment seems to be on the down low.

he is being recruited as a T.E. by Wisconsin...but man he does have a nice offer list.

on the wisky site he is listed as 6'4" 215 lbs.

Just because it was posted that we offered him doesn't mean anybody knew we were involved to the point of getting a visit. We offer multiple dozens of kids. Nobody has mentioned his name since Aug9 and do you see his name on any of the wish lists people have been putting out there?

Nevertheless, Enoicy is widely considered to be a top 10 prospect in Palm Beach County – same county as Malik Brown (Dwyer HS) for reference.

He’s either taken an official to Wisconsin or setting one up. His recruitment seems to be on the down low.

I am sure for some of the posters on here their are dozens of prospects that already have threads that they have no idea that they have been offered. I am simply pointing out that there is a search option available on this site that might provide additional information from previous threads/discussions for posters to update information.

Custis insurance?

This kid has major offers, he's not insurance for losing anybody. I think it's current roster WR insurance.

We need big physical WR’s who can get off press coverage, get open and make plays. KJ Williams, Curtis and Enoicy would be imposing and at least look like BCS wide receivers.

Throw in some speed guys like Cooper (hopefully) and Ishmael (hopefully) to go with Winfield and we’ll start to have a BCS level WR corp.

We need lineman and playmakers.

This kid has major offers, he's not insurance for losing anybody. I think it's current roster WR insurance.

We need big physical WR’s who can get off press coverage, get open and make plays. KJ Williams, Curtis and Enoicy would be imposing and at least look like BCS wide receivers.

Throw in some speed guys like Cooper (hopefully) and Ishmael (hopefully) to go with Winfield and we’ll start to have a BCS level WR corp.

Your last line sums it up. It will be interesting how things shake out with Gardner and Mavety at OSU. I get the feeling they'll take one of the two but not both. Could be wrong but if they took both they'd have 5 OL in this class with 4 being frosh, seems like a lot to me.

I agree with you -- was just a question.

Big targets who can get the ball ,even if covered, like Moore 6-6-250.

Sent from my B1-710 using Tapatalk 4

So very true with the WRs and QBs we are recruiting it seems pretty clear we want to be throwing the ball all over the field in 2 years if these start to develop.

He is 3 star on rivals, and scout, but has a ranking of 81 on ESPN, which is a 4 star, say he goes up strong, and out battles DB's for the ball.

The most impressive parts are he can make the over the middle catch, and he blocks on plays even when its not on his side. Ashton would love to have someone out there, who would block out in front on the swing pass.

If this kid and Ishmael sign on to go with Williams, Cooper, Custis and Winfield who's redshirting, then look out.

If this kid and Ishmael sign on to go with Williams, Cooper, Custis and Winfield who's redshirting, then look out.

Who's going to throw to them?

Who's going to throw to them?
One of our young guys? Kimble, Wilson, Long or Edouard would be a good bet. Elite young weapons, help make a young QB pretty damn good.

One of our young guys? Kimble, Wilson, Long or Edouard would be a good bet. Elite young weapons, help make a young QB pretty damn good.

You can count out T.Hunt if you want - but I won't be. If better weapons, who get open - can help a freshman QB, then they'll help a junior with game day experience.

You can count out T.Hunt if you want - but I won't be. If better weapons, who get open - can help a freshman QB, then they'll help a junior with game day experience.

I assumed he was pretending Hunt wasn't an option. But I will say this, for the sake of our program, let's hope Hunt needs to make massive strides next offseason to hold off the freshmen both RS and true.

I assumed he was pretending Hunt wasn't an option. But I will say this, for the sake of our program, let's hope Hunt needs to make massive strides next offseason to hold off the freshmen both RS and true.
IMO, one of the reasons the staff decided to start Allen this year was because they knew that Terrel was not the long term answer. I really hope he can turn it around starting this afternoon...but I believe it's a long shot.

My money is on Kimble next year since he played in a similar system in HS and is easily the best athlete of the bunch. Here's hoping that Terrel makes all the speculation moot by performing great the remainder of the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom