Class of 2014 - Adly Enoicy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Adly Enoicy

Reported via twitter that he has scheduled a visit. Yessir! Everyone down on McDonald but he's the one who can reel in the big fish. Players make plays, not coaches.

Last edited:
Reported via twitter that he has scheduled a visit. Yessir! Everyone down on McDonald but he's the one who can reel in the big fish. Players make plays, not coaches.
exactly

So he will be visiting 1/31 for the Duke game weekend.

Like it a lot. We're his last visit if that holds.

I get the feeling our Florida recruiting will rival Louisville's before long. McDonald really connects with those kids.

it's always good when we are the first official visit scheduled. as in the case of Edoicy and Mike Johnson

it's always good when we are the first official visit scheduled. as in the case of Edoicy and Mike Johnson

How can we be his first visit and his last (as previously stated in the thread)?

That said Enoicy would be a stellar add, and having him on campus for what might be the biggest weekend of the year is very good news

farmers almanac is calling for -13 weather, high winds under blizzard conditions....airports closed,diesel fuel frozen.

How can we be his first visit and his last (as previously stated in the thread)?

That said Enoicy would be a stellar add, and having him on campus for what might be the biggest weekend of the year is very good news

Key word there is "scheduled". He scheduled the SU OV first, but it happens to be the last week officials are permitted!

I shouldn't have said anything about the snow...I'm living it right now

I shouldn't have said anything about the snow...I'm living it right now

But it's November in Syracuse... of course it's snowing. This morning when the local weatherman here in NC was calling for the probability of snow flurries next week I had to apologize to my husband for buying that snowblower last week from the folks who just moved here from Illinois. :rolleyes:

I wonder if this carries any credence, we should start tracking it. When a kid sets up his officials – what school does he set up first … 1-5 and then where he ultimately commits to.

And I don’t mean who gets the first visit date, but rather what school is scheduled first (no matter the visit date order). Make sense?

I'll also track the visit date order; as a secondary measure.

he was going to visit wisconsin at one point. Not sure if talks have died down since then.

Rvls bounced his rating today. Went from a high 3* 5.7 down to a 2* 5.4, which is a huge drop. Crazy.

Maybe because Atlantic had a really bad year 3-8 with some really lopsided losses.

I guess that means bad teams can't have good players on them.
Yep...see Marquis Spruill. Had to prep and eventually ended-up as a four star recruit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom