Admins...when will there be a functioning premium forum? | Syracusefan.com

Admins...when will there be a functioning premium forum?

^^you do realize the your new fantasy island of like minded thinkers would include, I'm assuming, the negative nancies you're running from?

I may be in the minority, but I thought the premiumization of this board was one of the worst things that happened to it. I did it for a while and the content was not that great either.

But, I do understand some people love their country clubs.

This site should never go premium. If there is dirt about a team or a player that can't be put out on the main board, then it probably shouldn't be discussed anyway. Other than that, I don't think that letting everyone know what's going on with recruiting is a bad thing.

We definitely need a premium board.

A premium board is certainly needed. There is no questioning that.

This site should never go premium. If there is dirt about a team or a player that can't be put out on the main board, then it probably shouldn't be discussed anyway. Other than that, I don't think that letting everyone know what's going on with recruiting is a bad thing.

GLAD YOU FEEL THAT WAY, BUT I STILL WANT A PREMIUM BOARD W/ SOME ONE AS GOOD AS MATT!!!

I don't care one way or another if there is PREMIUM. I will pay whatever the price is, doesn't matter to me. But if the goal of PREMIUM AREA is to exclude people, then the price of it better be really high. Because adding a slight fee won't keep people out of it. If the goal is to raise money to help with site expenses, there are better ways to do that than a PREMIUM section.

Just my .2

I sound like a broken record to some, but there will be a pay side for many reasons.

^^you do realize the your new fantasy island of like minded thinkers would include, I'm assuming, the negative nancies you're running from?

I may be in the minority, but I thought the premiumization of this board was one of the worst things that happened to it. I did it for a while and the content was not that great either.

But, I do understand some people love their country clubs.

This is one thing we agree upon ... I had responded to a thread along these lines only to see it vanquished.

I don't care one way or another if there is PREMIUM. I will pay whatever the price is, doesn't matter to me. But if the goal of PREMIUM AREA is to exclude people, then the price of it better be really high. Because adding a slight fee won't keep people out of it. If the goal is to raise money to help with site expenses, there are better ways to do that than a PREMIUM section.

Just my .2

Don't you mean .02? :)

Premium people have more money. They can throw out dimes. That's my $2 anyway.

I did the premium thing for a stretch but didn't get much value out of it ... might have just been a stretch of time where there wasn't a lot of data out there, I guess I was just expecting more. Unrealistic expectations seem to haunt this board everywhere ...

I sound like a broken record to some, but there will be a pay side for many reasons.
Bees - can you give us a time frame? The sooner the better if you know what I mean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom