After listening to Baber's press conference | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

After listening to Baber's press conference

I think the bigger issue on why we couldn't take over the game was the horrible start. Two turnovers and 10 pts. It just couldn't have been much worse.
Offensive Line

I thought that Dino was excellent in the post game press conference. As to the heckler it depends on what he said. Im a firm believer that those that cross the line need to be dealt with. What i don't understand is if it was racist or profane why security didn't handle it during the game.
Either way i was proud of how Dino handled himself.
He is a very good CEO type head coach and its easy to see why the kids like playing for him.
I hope we can keep this staff together.

Dino, for all his faults, isn’t one to easily anger in situations like this. At first I was like dude, but then if you understand the man there is no way it was something minor like a few chirps here and there.

Dino, for all his faults, isn’t one to easily anger in situations like this. At first I was like dude, but then if you understand the man there is no way it was something minor like a few chirps here and there.

Agreed. That ain't Dino. If he was looking for someone it crossed a line and probably wasn't even in the vicinity of the line. Something was said towards him or one of the players that was way out of line

Agreed. That ain't Dino. If he was looking for someone it crossed a line and probably wasn't even in the vicinity of the line. Something was said towards him or one of the players that was way out of line

This board can make something out of anything.

If he did confront the guy, he'd probably say something like your mean comments were a bunch of baloney and cheese. And neener neener we won the game.

This board can make something out of anything.

If he did confront the guy, he'd probably say something like your mean comments were a bunch of baloney and cheese. And neener neener we won the game.

You mean you don't think Dino was going to rip his vest and merino wool quarter zip off and challenge him to a fight til the death at mid field? Winner gets contrast extension for Wildhack

Would have been scene like from Karate Kid 2 with Anae as Mr Miagi. " DINO SON"!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom