After listening to Baber's press conference | Syracusefan.com

After listening to Baber's press conference

billorange44

2nd String
I was wondering, why would he or any coach be looking for a heckler after the game? I guess the guy was yelling things at Babers throughout the game and it really got under his skin. Not sure I like that. Why tell the press after the fact? Just doesn't set well with me. Makes me wonder what he would have done had he found the guy.

I was wondering, why would he or any coach be looking for a heckler after the game? I guess the guy was yelling things at Babers throughout the game and it really got under his skin. Not sure I like that. Why tell the press after the fact? Just doesn't set well with me. Makes me wonder what he would have done had he found the guy.
I had much the same feelings. What was the point? And we wonder why our team doesn't play with discipline.

Maybe he was looking for the guy so he could avoid him. You don’t want get blindsided by some lunatic.

I can’t picture Dino attacking someone (lol), that’s just not him. Dino seems like a standup guy so I bet he would have simply looked the heckler in the eye and said something to his face. Boston fans are notorious for something in particular when it comes to heckling but I probably shouldn’t speculate that out loud. But it wouldn’t surprise me.

How about we acknowledge the loser heckling him to begin with. Don't get me wrong, complain all you want about him on here but heckling him during a game is real loser material. Like really? You've got nothing better to do but heckle a coach? Might need to reassess your priorities in life.

I can’t picture Dino attacking someone (lol), that’s just not him. Dino seems like a standup guy so I bet he would have simply looked the heckler in the eye and said something to his face. Boston fans are notorious for something in particular when it comes to heckling but I probably shouldn’t speculate that out loud. But it wouldn’t surprise me.
I had the same thought

How about we acknowledge the loser heckling him to begin with. Don't get me wrong, complain all you want about him on here but heckling him during a game is real loser material. Like really? You've got nothing better to do but heckle a coach? Might need to reassess your priorities in life.
I get that. My point is that Babers should never have acknowledged it to the press let alone want to confront the guy. That's just not right. From what I have seen, he is better than that. Just walk away.

I also got the impression that it was a Syracuse fan.
After watching the post game conference for the second time I agree with you, as the context seemed to have been the losing streak happening for a reason and giving a chance for people (Dino, media and fans) to grow from it.

Hard to know if it was good or bad heckling. "Maybe you should have grabbed some lineman in the portal" or "Saving Private Ryan was overrated" would be fun. I'm guessing it wasn't the fun kind?

Hard to know if it was good or bad heckling. "Maybe you should have grabbed some lineman in the portal" or "Saving Private Ryan was overrated" would be fun. I'm guessing it wasn't the fun kind?
He said it was “real mean stuff” with the emphasis on mean. Whoever it was they’re probably a coward, Dino is jacked. I met him before he’s a big strong fellow.

He said it was “real mean stuff” with the emphasis on mean. Whoever it was they’re probably a coward, Dino is jacked. I met him before he’s a big strong fellow.
Oh well if that's the case then absolutely was a coward. Reminds me of that time in the NBA when some players went into the crowd and lit up some dudes. Don't want none don't start none.

Oh well if that's the case then absolutely was a coward. Reminds me of that time in the NBA when some players went into the crowd and lit up some dudes. Don't want none don't start none.
Players should never attack fans but people should never harass a captive audience either. It’s like when people talk down to service workers just because they know they’re can get away with it, so I don’t feel sorry for such fans!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom