After that BB game how can we miss?! | Syracusefan.com

After that BB game how can we miss?!

Thats exactly what I was thinking, we should have them eating out of Coach Shafer's hands! #HardNosed

I really wanna know who the second commit is.. granted that Eric White's tweet did mean we got 2 commits

I'd be very happy with commits from everyone who visited but man...I hope it's Jonathan Thomas.

retro44 said:
If LF is the one who I am thinking of...good lord, that will leave to D-III talent all over again

You're right on point sir!

Crusty said:
If that doesn't convince these recruits I don't know what will. Could not have been a better time for a final visit.

Agreed. Couldn't have asked for a more exciting game. Gave me a chill down my leg!

Oh, and by the way? Denzel Ward apparently loved the game, too. He's been tweeting about the game all night, including tweeting at Edouard that they should have visited this weekend, and tweeting a picture of himself drinking an orange Crush soda. Something tells me he might be ours...

Oh, and by the way? Denzel Ward apparently loved the game, too. He's been tweeting about the game all night, including tweeting at Edouard that they should have visited this weekend, and tweeting a picture of himself drinking an orange Crush soda. Something tells me he might be ours...
I don't normally follow the recruits' tweets but I checked on some yesterday and that was the one that I thought was the best. He is one that I really want because of his physical attributes and what I think he can become. Go Orange Crush!

Any recruit who was at that game and doesn't commit was never gonna commit in the first place.

You couldn't have a better recruiting experience than that. At least, not in the 'Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom