After this weekend, they are gone forever... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

After this weekend, they are gone forever...

It is only a HUGE game insofar that it gets us one step closer to a bowl game. Otherwise, its just another game on our schedule.

I guess we have to agree to disagree. It matters in the recruiting world. They have brought in better recruiting classes based on the rankings for the past 5+ years. You could say that recruiting sites don't matter and that they are created by people who live in their parent's basement and I would tend to agree with you. But it is the only outside measure of how your staff is doing. And we have lost out on some kids who were recruited by us and them. So, in that respect I would say this game is more than just another W. And it matters because this could be the last time we play them, atleast for the foreseeable future. All of the cuse fans who live in the metro area and stumble upon a rutgers fan enclave filled with too tight t-shirts and way too much cologne would have the forever suffer the indignity of them saying "don't youse remember 2012? eeehhhhhh! i'm a tough guy". i wouldnt want anyone to have to suffer through that.

Hopefully this board does exactly what WVU's board has done: move on to the big kids table and leave the BE behind, unless it's game week vs. a BE squad. Haven't heard a peep from a WVU fan here or anywhere because they're associating with the B12 schools. We can leave it all behind this July and move on to the new, better, sexier ACC.

So who's going to volunteer to play the part of the dude over here? Maybe start some rumors about the demise of the Big 10?

So who's going to volunteer to play the part of the dude over here? Maybe start some rumors about the demise of the Big 10?

Breaking: FSU's Chief Osceola Under Investigation Over 'Butt-Chugging' Allegations

You haven't been reading my posts. Like Paul Ryan would say, it would take too long to explain right now. And I have a ship to catch soon to Jersey for the game.

Well based on the probably context its probably not worth my time ... especially if you are pro BE over the ACC.

Suit yourself.

But which version or versions of the Big East are you supportive of:

The real Big East - The basketball conference of the 1980's?

The current version of the Big East basketball league that at least has the core of the original Big East basketball schools with random schools from the Midwest and Mid-south seeded in?

The original Big East football Conference with VT, Miami and BC?

The New Big East with Cincinnati, Louisville, USF?

The New, New Big East with SMU and Houston but not SU or Pitt or WVA?
Clearly I long for the days of the old Big East. Sad it had to end this way.

Clearly I long for the days of the old Big East. Sad it had to end this way.

This isn't the old BE ... and you have yet to see the new one ... its time to let go and step away from the ledge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom