After watching last nights game | Syracusefan.com

After watching last nights game

PhatOrange

Living Legend
The 2013 class really needs another guard.

I'm not even a little bit convinced that MCW will be turning pro next year but with or without him you need another guard.

MCW, Ennis, Cooney, G/SF Gbinije

or

Ennis, Cooney, G/SF Gbinije, G/SF BJ Johnson

Seems to me Rysheed Jordan should be a huge priority.

I'll add that a good ballhandling guard should be a priority. Paging Mr. Jordan...

Agreed. I would love to land Patterson and think he would be a great player in our system, but based upon roster need Jordan seems like a more important "get." We already have Cooney / Gbinije at the 2.

Agreed. I would love to land Patterson and think he would be a great player in our system, but based upon roster need Jordan seems like a more important "get." We already have Cooney / Gbinije at the 2.
Gbinije is going to be awesome.

Gbinije is going to be awesome.
I don't think that there is a scholarship player on this roster that will not contribute significantly. It is amazing how much talent SU has had the past few years and how bright the future looks.

I don't think that there is a scholarship player on this roster that will not contribute significantly. It is amazing how much talent SU has had the past few years and how bright the future looks.
Yessir, and the culture doesn't appear to be changing with '14 and '15 targets looking like they may commit. The rich get.richer

Yessir, and the culture doesn't appear to be changing with '14 and '15 targets looking like they may commit. The rich get.richer
Yep, it is a great time to be an SU fan.

If MCW stays there would be no PT for a 5th guard. MCW would play 30 min a game, Ennis 10 min. max. Cooney and Mike G. would probably be around 20 min each. Jordan or Patterson wouldn't bother coming here.

I do think MCW goes pro. Its all potential and at this point last year nobody thought Dion or Fab would be going anywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom