AJ Long!!!! Love this kid | Syracusefan.com

AJ Long!!!! Love this kid

Antz201

Scout Team
Check out this video,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seems that I've seen this show before ;). We seem to be nicely set up for the QB position for a few years. I love it when recruits are excited about the program so much that they help us go after the big fish! Let's hope this works out better than our last QB recruiter!

Got like the fact that he said if kj got an offer he would be coming to Cuse.

Got like the fact that he said if kj got an offer he would be coming to Cuse.
That's a pretty old video...long before KJ had serious interest from Mich and ND.

hmmmm...wonder who he was helping recruit yesterday.

Yea Applewhite was here... Seems like déjà vu but love Long... Our qb future seems brighter than it ha ever been

Thinking back to Coach P I was always amazed that he couldn't recruit a 1st 2nd or 3rd tier true D1 qb after Mc Nabb and based on our qb stable right now P sucked after Rogers left (so it seems)

The kid is getting a Cuse tattoo (convo with Zaire)

Aj_Long3Aj Long#⃣3⃣13m
@ZiggySmalls_ on my forearm without otto pic.twitter.com/5y8jZmnAdi

BOHRWgSCcAAJAU7.jpg:large

Well makes it more difficult for him to be flipped between now and Feb eh

Dude that is hardcore.
And also a little ridiculous lol. I'm an SU Alum and couldn't be prouder of my university, and never in a million years would I have considered tattooing Syracuse Orange on my arm.

Ad just for kicks, lets say he becomes everything we want him to and develops into an NFL QB, does he then turnaround and tattoo the team that drafts him on his other arm?

And also a little ridiculous lol. I'm an SU Alum and couldn't be prouder of my university, and never in a million years would I have considered tattooing Syracuse Orange on my arm.

Ad just for kicks, lets say he becomes everything we want him to and develops into an NFL QB, does he then turnaround and tattoo the team that drafts him on his other arm?

Athletes do it all the time.
@Aj_Long3: @ZiggySmalls_ @Colton_Moskal @jasoncabinda @PjayBennett @NaesHoward5 @R2XU6 Whos the next to.get one?? http://t.co/LuCEiyge6a

BOSMB_0CUAAvwbi.jpg:large

Woah

Wow now that is hardnosed. He's my new favorite player.

But that said, dont have to worry about him flipping. I'd say we try and bring in Sean White from Ft Lauderdale. A pocket passer to go with Long who's a runner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom