AJ Long | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

AJ Long

He is just a kid that has had his dreams dashed. Social media is a stupid way to vent, but it is what it is. We are supposed to be the adults. Cut him some slack and move along.
Ah, the old "it is what it is" reply.:D

Many of those tweets are from others to AJ. Just sayin'.

Interesting his claim of the players not supporting Shaf as much as public believes. Is it true? Who knows. But interesting he at least answered that Q. Of course he has a negative perspective on him now as well.

cusefan88 said:
Interesting his claim of the players not supporting Shaf as much as public believes. Is it true? Who knows. But interesting he at least answered that Q. Of course he has a negative perspective on him now as well.

I'm sure that on every team of 85+ players at least a few don't love the head coach.

Scooch said:
I'm sure that on every team of 85+ players at least a few don't love the head coach.
exactly.

There are some parents that think a change should be made/considered......

I'm sure there are,

On the other hand, many parents of athletes at all levels suck. ;)

Too often parents kill it with their over the top antics for their kid......If I was a coach I wouldn't want a kid in my program with a parent like that...

I'm sure there are,

On the other hand, many parents of athletes at all levels suck. ;)

There's no doubt about that. I wasn't writing that so much implying that meant Shafer was doing a bad job, in so much as to say that some parents at least, don't feel the way they did at the start of the year.

He's had three concussions so I guess I'll forgive him.
With some of the things he said happened to him, like falling out of bed, he might have had more, that were not diagnosed at the time.

qdawgg said:
There are some parents that think a change should be made/considered......

They told you?

Scooch said:
I'm sure there are, On the other hand, many parents of athletes at all levels suck. ;)

Especially those that aren't playing.

and I'm not implying that it means anything significant. There will always be parents that think things aren't going the way they would like. Just pointing out that posters implying some mass exodus, is nowhere close to being accurate. That I've heard as well.

qdawgg said:
It's not something I'm making up. They didn't call me on the phone but not too far off.

There's always a few disgruntled players and parents. Too much telephone game though too. I won't but I could name off 5 young players, all who play though, that are 100% in the staffs corner.

There's always a few disgruntled players and parents. Too much telephone game though too. I won't but I could name off 5 young players, all who play though, that are 100% in the staffs corner.

I don't doubt that whatsoever and I probably should have just kept it to myself because my point wasn't to suggest that there was some mutiny occurring.

Who the F gets a concussion falling out of bed? I mean, seriously. He must've been sleeping on the roof.
I still don't understand this falling out of bed thing. If you regularly fall out of bed wouldn't you arrange your sleeping quarters to prevent overnight falls and injuries?

I still don't understand this falling out of bed thing. If you regularly fall out of bed wouldn't you arrange your sleeping quarters to prevent overnight falls and injuries?

Sleep on the floor. Call fall off that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom