Akeel Lynch back in play for the Cuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Akeel Lynch back in play for the Cuse

Well... either way I hope this means that we can breathe a little easier in regards to McFarlane... BUT I WANT TO BE GREEDY... so here's to hoping Brown is off to PSU and we can get two explosive 6+ foot RBs in the same class... woooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

McFarlane is really lighting it up. We really need to keep him. ...but I'm all for getting more...but let's not lose him.

Source? There have been posts on here last few days about how he was reopening his recruiting. Do you have extra/new inside info that we specifically are in play for him?
Ryan Murray of Rivals reported on Oct. 23 that he was specifically told by Lynch that he was back in play with Syracuse.

Ryan Murray of Rivals reported on Oct. 23 that he was specifically told by Lynch that he was back in play with Syracuse.

Good news--thanks, subob1.

Getting Lynch would be fantastic.

Any combo of Neal, Thomspon, Logan, Rippy, Lynch, Scelfo, and Morgan would be great. There's a couple of Ohio kids still hanging around to.

The
Getting Lynch would be fantastic.

Any combo of Neal, Thomspon, Logan, Rippy, Lynch, Scelfo, and Morgan would be great. There's a couple of Ohio kids still hanging around to.

The LBs may be more highly rated, but due to need I think they take a back seat. Not that we won't make room for them, but just when compared to 1. Thompson, 2. Morgan, and 3. Lynch.... Talent and upside-wise Scelfo may be the last guy on the list, but he seems to be a perfect Marrone center from the little I have seen. Can anyone believe Macky will already be a junior next year? I know Trudo is the heir, but given the fact we are more about developing lineman, I like the idea of the freedom to move Trudo around if need be.

Watched scelfo's tape tonight. Liked what i saw in him. Really aggressive push plus his dad is an nfl TE coach so you know he's been drilled in technique. The Adkins connection might move him up in the list.

Anyone know where Rippy and Neal have been leaning? I havent heard any updates on them in forever.

Rippy mentioned over the summer he wanted to play with Justin Combs from Iona Prep..

Beth over on the other board seems to believe that Lynch is looking at PSU and Arkansas in addition to BC. Didn't sound like SU was in the picture from her. I wonder if she or Ryan have better information...?

Neal announced final 3 - cuse, wvu, nebraska (announcement mid-nov)

I trust Ryan, sorry Beth

Nolan said in his chat that they were looking at Morgan as number one priority, for a RB- Lynch or Goins, a TE- Thompson, And a DE??? Maybe that kid from Georgia we recently offered.. If Neal/Logan/Rippy committed have to maybe think Parsons is man out?

Lets just say, what Bees has been saying, he is spot on. 80%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom