Alabama-Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Alabama-Clemson

Come on Clemson. Wake up here. We need you to win. I hate Alabama. I want to be the only team to beat Clemson this year. Not looking like they want this as much. Ugh.

Clemson looks like they are stuck in mud.
They need some speed.

Clemson may be settling down. They have crossed midfield. Do they get a cookie? Need seven from this drive.

Go Clemson!

That guy in the front row of the Clemson student section is about 45.

He beat my record.

That guy in the front row of the Clemson student section is about 45.

He beat my record.

Or the dude in the Santa costume, we are a week past xmas, I think you can lose the Santa outfit.

My god that Bama back is a true frosh. The kids in both of these games are huge and fast.

SEC speed is the theme of the night.
Georgia was faster than Oklahoma.
Clemson is SLOW tonight and Alabama D is fast.

SEC speed is the theme of the night.
Georgia was faster than Oklahoma.
Clemson is SLOW tonight and Alabama D is fast.

I don't think it is so much that Clemson is "slow," I just think that their offense is pedestrian, and that isn't going to fly against an Alabama.

Clemson needs to stop being cute on every play. Kelly Bryant refuses to make the right read on the option play and they keep throwing little bubble passes until it's inevitably 3rd and 7+.

I don't think it is so much that Clemson is "slow," I just think that their offense is pedestrian, and that isn't going to fly against an Alabama.
Clemson offensive line is getting destroyed by Bama speed rushers.
Clemson’s D dominating Hurts is keeping them in the game.
They need to slow down the Bama D.

Clemson offensive line is getting destroyed by Bama speed rushers.
Clemson’s D dominating Hurts is keeping them in the game.
They need to slow down the Bama D.

...none of which has anything to do with "speed." ; )

But I agree with your points. 68 total yards of offense in the third quarter ain't gonna cut it.

Kelly Bryant is not Deshawn Watson, he likes to run first and throw when necessary, Watson is a QB that can run. If he settles down and makes good reads, Clemson probably takes the lead.

Bryant hit on the throw and some lineman gets a late Christmas gift for the INT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom