Alabama-Clemson | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Alabama-Clemson

Blatant offensive PA on the pick was where the wheels came off. Alabama is going the win it all now. Only hope is the Bama viewed this as the National Title game and they blow their wad tonight.

Wheels started to loosen when Clemson recovered the fumble at the Bama 20 to start the second half and ran three plays for minus five yards. They needed to get in the end zone.

Serious? Can’t tell and might be missing the joke, but Savanna was on Belichick’s Browns staff
The sarcasm font didn’t give it away?

They are winning because they have Fitzpatrick and that’s d line. Minkah is a top pick. Dudes got game.

Bama and Georgia should have to play outside at Camp Randall. Let’s see how the SEC does in winter weather.
The committee got what they pushed for. And UCF is still on the outside looking in.

The sarcasm font didn’t give it away?
My bad. I said it might be a joke. If you changed a font, it doesn’t display. It was late. I was tired. Don’t post when tired.

Bama and Georgia should have to play outside at Camp Randall. Let’s see how the SEC does in winter weather.
The committee got what they pushed for. And UCF is still on the outside looking in.

Hornibrook would be running for his life. That would get fugly in a hurry.

Bryant has the look of a defeated player early in that game.

Hopefully, there are AP votes for UCF as National Champion. The Playoff is a bastardized version of the BCS.

I loved the Frosh RB Etienne that refused to pick up any block. You should watch some replays of that dude. He got Bryant killed.

'Bama is so boring to watch .. I went to bed at 1/2 time couldnt stay awake
Agreed. It’s very boring. Hurts has to be the worst 25-2 Qb I’ve ever seen.

Hopefully, there are AP votes for UCF as National Champion. The Playoff is a bastardized version of the BCS.

Absolutely! This 4 team playoff is a joke too, just not as bad as the one preceding it. Such a great game that, imo, doesn't have a true national champion as there isn't a real playoff. I wish these FBS 'student-athlete' types were more capable as their brothers that play in the FCS, where there's a true playoff and champion. If only these FBS 'student-athletes' could have all the resources, tutors, etc. afforded to them as they do in the FCS...oh wait. ;):mad:

I loved the Frosh RB Etienne that refused to pick up any block. You should watch some replays of that dude. He got Bryant killed.

Which is why he kept getting swapped in the Syracuse game. He can't pass block.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom