Alabama-Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Alabama-Clemson

I feel like Alabama gets one of these insane freak plays per game. Sack-strip straight to the D-Lineman.. Clemson's D has to weather this.

Ballgame.
Can go to bed now.
Alabama just won.
Alabama = New England Patriots of college football.

Saban = Belichick.

These officials are the football equivelant of the refs who let Louisville handcheck all game. Every pass play you can see the Bama DB grabbing the Clemson guys arm when he goes up to catch it.

Sad thing is this Bama D isn’t as good as previous years.
They are flat out whipping Clemson OL.

I wonder if Kelly Bryant gets beat out by Trevor Lawrence next year? Not a good look when you're the reason your team is handicapped and you have a next level passer coming in the next year.

Bryant has become a tackling dummy. Alabama smells blood. Bryant is looking to run every play and the line leaks like a sieve.

Time to prepare for work tomorrow.

Blatant offensive PA on the pick was where the wheels came off. Alabama is going the win it all now. Only hope is the Bama viewed this as the National Title game and they blow their wad tonight.

Blatant offensive PA on the pick was where the wheels came off. Alabama is going the win it all now. Only hope is the Bama viewed this as the National Title game and they blow their wad tonight.

I like Georgia. Have an elite running game to control the clock. Defense is good enough especially against this terrible Bama offense.

Clemson after three quarters still haven't cracked 100 yards of total offense.

There was PI (held arm) on a pass to the end zone, PI on the Pick 6 (grabbed arm) and OPI on the Payne TD.

Apparently the refs really wanted to make up for last years Clemson pick play OPI.

I wonder if they’ve ever met.
Serious? Can’t tell and might be missing the joke, but Savanna was on Belichick’s Browns staff

Clemson benefited from picks in last year's game. Saban put in that play just to mess with Dabo.

I understand they have to pay for sponsor's but my god let the guys play football. This BS 3 plays, punt, commercials sucks so bad. Then they wonder why games take 4 hours.

Sad thing is this Bama D isn’t as good as previous years.
They are flat out whipping Clemson OL.

Even sadder is that Clemson is nowhere near as good as they were last year. They stepped up in class tonight and weren't ready to answer the bell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom