Albany Game... | Syracusefan.com

Albany Game...

I was always assuming that Albany would get restored to it's usual February slot, with Hobart moving back to April after the Dome renovations were completed.

We can't really play at Hobart outside in February every other year.

Ya I think Marr is gonna be S O L on this unless he can convince Desko to give them one next year and then revert back. I could see SU doing that and telling Hobart hey your playing here again next year deal with it or play someone else.

Does anyone know what the plan will be in terms of schedules and home-away? Since there were no ACC games played, will they just play at the same sites as 2020? What does that mean for out of conference games? Do those stay the same? Seems like all teams need to be on the same page.

Does anyone know what the plan will be in terms of schedules and home-away? Since there were no ACC games played, will they just play at the same sites as 2020? What does that mean for out of conference games? Do those stay the same? Seems like all teams need to be on the same page.

If we play the 2020 schedule again, we get Hop twice in a row on the road.

If we skip 2020 and just go to 2021, we get UNC and ND twice in a row on the road.

If we play the 2020 schedule again, we get Hop twice in a row on the road.

If we skip 2020 and just go to 2021, we get UNC and ND twice in a row on the road.

But do they play the entire 2020 schedule again or just adjust the games they hadn't played yet? It will be interesting to see how they do it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom