"All-Access: Syracuse" | Syracusefan.com

"All-Access: Syracuse"

Not bad. A bland interview with HCDM shown in brief segments, alternating with shots of training sessions and practive. Wheatley, Moore, Adkins, Hackett, Shafer and Conely in action- not a lot of yelling, just teaching. Ironic to see them explaining how to prevent Rutgers from blocking a kick. HCDM was going from unti to unit, looking in and commenting but not interrupting his staff much except when it came to the O-line. He admitted that's his favortie aprt of tyhe team and he has to pull himself away to check on the other areas. He had a good line: "Football isn't easy. If it was , I could get guys from Salina Street and bring them up here." I guess Salina Street isn't considered a prime recruting area.

Not bad. A bland interview with HCDM shown in brief segments, alternating with shots of training sessions and practive. Wheatley, Moore, Adkins, Hackett, Shafer and Conely in action- not a lot of yelling, just teaching. Ironic to see them explaining how to prevent Rutgers from blocking a kick. HCDM was going from unti to unit, looking in and commenting but not interrupting his staff much except when it came to the O-line. He admitted that's his favortie aprt of tyhe team and he has to pull himself away to check on the other areas. He had a good line: "Football isn't easy. If it was , I could get guys from Salina Street and bring them up here." I guess Salina Street isn't considered a prime recruting area.

I started laughing when I heard him say that, lol.

Saw that in the preview ... he kept saying "Chew"? Was he talking to Van? ... "I'd go down to Salina St and get a guy" ... I was wondering if he was referring to Sales ... probably not ... but that was my first impression.

my favorite part was how much marrone was stressing ball control and limiting turnovers...

I also laughed at the Salina comment.

Funny how it seems all of the players are trained with the same answer on the botched Toledo PAT.

I like how Marrone was about to curse, held back, and then told his players not to swear. Gotta set an example for the guys. I also like the style of All Access. No annoying narrator, little fluff, just all raw footage other than the DM interview which was pretty vanilla.

All-Access kind of reminds me of a smaller scale, toned down college version of Hard Knocks (though obviously without narration).

And that just made me really miss Hard Knocks.

One note while re-watching it (I only kind of had it on in the background last night, watching it fully right now): we may have some knuckleheads come through here, but we also have a lot of outstanding young men in this program. Kevyn Scott is an impressive kid, for example. Great character kids to have in the program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom