All hail the good luck Syracuse Football squirrel! | Syracusefan.com

All hail the good luck Syracuse Football squirrel!

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
IMG_2960.JPG
The next great #44 who will be bringing good luck to the Cuse at the tailgate tomorrow!

Is he a rabid fan?
Lol. I'm happy to report there is virtually no cases of rabies in squirrels. Rehabbed him from a baby when mom got squished and let him free where lives in our back yard but is obviously still friendly and comes around every day. Docile with us not so much the other squirrels in the backyard.

My New York City relatives are horrified, how do you know you're a redneck from upstate NY? Look up at the pictures!

Lol. I'm happy to report there is virtually no cases of rabies in squirrels. Rehabbed him from a baby when mom got squished and let him free where lives in our back yard but is obviously still friendly and comes around every day. Docile with us not so much the other squirrels in the backyard.

My New York City relatives are horrified, how do you know you're a redneck from upstate NY? Look up at the pictures!
When I was a kid I trained this one squirrel to eat out of my hand. We would hang. I was very lonely as a child.

When I was a kid I trained this one squirrel to eat out of my hand. We would hang. I was very lonely as a child.
Come on over to the tailgate, you can feed and pet Mr. Bill the Syracuse football squirrel and relive your childhood...:cool:

His name?

Never mind, saw he's a Mr Bill after i posted. Please don't treat him like the clay Mr Bill.
No worries, wife treats him like a cherished pet when he's around. I'd say he eats better than the average squirrel.

Guy who found him in our back parking lot name was Bill so...
He knew we had experience in this area...
IMG_0471.JPG

This is Stumpy the one armed wonder squirrel that got electrocuted on a power line at our house, somehow survived when his limbs literally fell off, rehabbed him too, tried to place him at a zoo, wildlife refuge, etc.. Literally not one of them wanted her. So we had this one for 10 years (in a cage for obvious reasons but let out to hop around a little every day) till she passed 2 years ago. Not sure how these little g guys fall into our laps...nearly literally.

Last edited:

View attachment 82511
This is Stumpy the one armed wonder squirrel that got electrocuted on a power line at our house, somehow survived when his limbs literally fell off, rehabbed him too, tried to place him at a zoo, wildlife refuge, etc.. Literally not one of them wanted her. So we had this one for 10 years (in a cage for obvious reasons but let out to hop around a little every day) till she passed 2 years ago. Not sure how thing guys fall into our laps...nearly literally.
Yeah well maybe he'll announce for Kentucky later tonight.

No worries, wife treats him like a cherished pet when he's around. I'd say he eats better than the average squirrel.

View attachment 82511
This is Stumpy the one armed wonder squirrel that got electrocuted on a power line at our house, somehow survived when his limbs literally fell off, rehabbed him too, tried to place him at a zoo, wildlife refuge, etc.. Literally not one of them wanted her. So we had this one for 10 years (in a cage for obvious reasons but let out to hop around a little every day) till she passed 2 years ago. Not sure how these little g guys fall into our laps...nearly literally.
Cuseregular the squirrel whisperer

The little guy is awesome...he sits in your lap and then rolls circles around your arm. He is like a mini-dog.
I'm sure he is, kinda want to meet him. I was kidding about eating him. :)

Sorry, my sister warned me about people from Pennsyltucky :p
That's 100% fair. The town we live in is about 15 min from "deep Pennsyltucky". It's a decent mix in our town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom