All I have to say after today's performance | Syracusefan.com

All I have to say after today's performance

Couldn't agree more. I look forward to the rest of the big east.

Let the doubters and the haters, kiss my *ss! This is a whole new Syracuse Orange football team!! Today I am a proud SU alumni and fan & can't wait to see how this season develops!! GO ORANGE!
I was going to post something very similar...but you said it better than I could have without insulting the fair weather idiots that cal themselves fans.

Let the doubters and the haters, kiss my *ss! This is a whole new Syracuse Orange football team!! Today I am a proud SU alumni and fan & can't wait to see how this season develops!! GO ORANGE!

they need to address the KR and PR .. remove Kobena and Rene

If we can fix the missed freakin tackles that most would be for a LOSS...we win against NW..and we have a chance to beat USC. Without question. This team has so much damn potential it is scary. If only we had Nassib for one more year with this offense.

I agree as well. Many things you can point a finger at but if you have watched the last several years of 'Cuse football, we definitely have something going and I strongly believe we will see that at season end.

One other thought... when was the last time we you were watching a 'Cuse game and thought that the offense could actually put together two or three scores to come back in a game?

MUCH more exciting to watch the Orangeman now regardless the record. Not looking ahead of next weekend (well, kind of) but the Minnesota game is going to be very big.

Thank you for making this post.

I am pissed--PISSED--to be 0-2. But this team is going to win a LOT of games this year. I love that the rats are jumping ship; they're going to look dumb for quitting now when we go to a bowl this year.

not rats ... people who understand that poor coaching cost us at least one game

This is 2001 again- mistake-filled loss to a mid-level BCS team to start the season, then a loss to a national power. The good thing is there's no Miami in our way this time.

not rats ... people who understand that poor coaching cost us at least one game

Being perpetually negative doesn't make you enlightened. You can question a play here and there in every ing game.

Our team showed a lot of character, playing against the #2 team in the country...and held our own in case you didn't notice. If you are picking this moment to turn your back as a fan--good riddance.

i did not blame the players ... i blame the staff ... that wont change any time soon

the players were tremendous and did everything they could

There is absoulutely no team left on the schedule that we cannot beat, this team needs to fix the mistakes ,Nassib can't have anymore What plays early in games. There is no reason not to win at least 8 of the final games, no-one has a better QB,2 wideouts and 2 rbs then USC.

i did not blame the players ... i blame the staff ... that wont change any time soon

the players were tremendous and did everything they could
The staff put the players in position they cannot make tackles for them. Shamarko should have had Woods for a 4 yard gain on the reverse.

We really have the ability to run the table from here on out. That is truly amazing.
This D is going to do nothing but get better and while the O did not have its best game they were playing the #2 team in the country.
I like our chances the rest of the way.

I'm proud of the team and see the potential... I am bold enough to say that anyone who doesn't see isn't paying attention.

I've been very negative on this team the past two seasons but today, I'm happy despite the on the field results.

The staff put the players in position they cannot make tackles for them. Shamarko should have had Woods for a 4 yard gain on the reverse.

Shamarko came in a little to fast to make that play when an elite playmaker is coming right at him in the open field. But that is a very hard tackle to make. Wilkes was the second guy that missed on that play and I think his was an easier play.

I've been very negative on this team the past two seasons but today, I'm happy despite the on the field results.

I know what you mean--I am livid about being 0-2, but it is hard not to feel excited about what this team can accomplish the rest of the season.

The OL transformation has been eye-popping-ly shocking. And our offense is going to win a LOT of games this year. Again, not happy about being 0-2 and I don't take any solace in moral victories at this point, but it is impossible for me to be down on this team or these players given what I've seen the last two weeks.

the talent is there

i do not have faith in the game day prep to utilize the talent

the talent is there

i do not have faith in the game day prep to utilize the talent

You're right--what a lousy game plan we showed today. Oh Lord

The announcers sure didn't agree with you.