All-time 2000+ point NBA playoff scorers | Syracusefan.com

All-time 2000+ point NBA playoff scorers

couldn't for the life of me come up with scottie pippins name. knew he played for the bulls. could picture his face. BLANK. i guess that's his legacy. that other dude who played with jordan.

48/51.

One I should've known. The other two were way before my time for a franchise I hate and go out of my way to ignore their history, so I wouldn't have gotten them.

Or, one of the top 25-30 players to ever touch a basketball. ;)
I always liked Pippen too. Wish he could have done more in Jordan's time off, or with Houston to cement a personal legacy. 6 championships speaks for itself. He was great.

I always liked Pippen too. Wish he could have done more in Jordan's time off, or with Houston to cement a personal legacy. 6 championships speaks for itself. He was great.

I don't know the answer to this question, but ... Did Jordan win any championships without Pippen?

I don't know the answer to this question, but ... Did Jordan win any championships without Pippen?
Negative sir.

Oh, wait... You were joshing me!(edit-unlesss you mean NCAA)?

SPOILER

39-51,

Missed Baylor, Drexler, Jones, Parish, Cousy, Scott, Stockton, Pettit, Hayes, Payton, Hornacek, Heinsohn.

Should have gotten Payton, Drexler, and Stockton. The others were before my time (most of them at least). I also spelled Parish's name wrong, so technically I got 40 :eek:

I don't believe MJ wins a single title without Pippen. I think he's one of the most under appreciated pro athletes of my lifetime.

Came down to the wire, but I got them all. What do i win?

Came down to the wire, but I got them all. What do i win?

1291131680_two-thumbs-up.jpg

This quiz is not fair if you cannot spell. I must have tried O'Neal six different ways... and never got it right. Also, couldn't spell Nowitski and Olajuwan... even though I knew they were on the list. Aside from those three (which I give myself credit for even though I couldnt post them there), I missed Ginobili (whom i probably couldnt spell anyhow), Parker, and Payton.

PS .. It also took me a few tries to spell Parish, but I finally got it.

Holy crap - you got Tom Heinsohn?

I missed Heinsohn and Sam Jones and Rip Hamilton. Shouldve known Rip, but think him being such an irrelevant Bull is what threw me off, as I racked my brain thinking of who played for both teams. I thought of Rodman and Ben Wallace, neither of whom were scorers, and both played for other playoff teams too, and then I got stuck.

This quiz is not fair if you cannot spell. I must have tried O'Neal six different ways... and never got it right. Also, couldn't spell Nowitski and Olajuwan... even though I knew they were on the list. Aside from those three (which I give myself credit for even though I couldnt post them there), I missed Ginobili (whom i probably couldnt spell anyhow), Parker, and Payton.

What do you mean "couldn't"?

You still can't spell Nowitzki and Olajuwon :D

Reactions: cto
ugh 37. I'm gonna go sit in the corner for the rest of the day.

PS .. It also took me few tries to spell Parish, but I finally got it.

If you had gone to Newhouse and majored in journalism, maybe this would not be an issue...oh wait...

PS .. It also took me few tries to spell Parish, but I finally got it.

Little tip. Assuming you're using Firefox, use the pre-installed toolbar in the upper right hand corner, select one of the search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc...) and simply start typing the name of the person. It will auto-correct your spelling errors without you having to leave the page. If using Chrome, just start typing in the address bar. If using Internet Explorer, may the Lord have mercy on you.

I missed Heinsohn and Sam Jones and Rip Hamilton. Shouldve known Rip, but think him being such an irrelevant Bull is what threw me off, as I racked my brain thinking of who played for both teams. I thought of Rodman and Ben Wallace, neither of whom were scorers, and both played for other playoff teams too, and then I got stuck.
I got Sam Jones on a fluke. I put in Jones thinking I would get KC ... and I got Sam instead.

Kareem has two e's, not 2 r's. Jabbar has two b's and Lewis Alcindor doesn't work. I blew a load of time right there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom