All Time Black Lacrosse Team | Syracusefan.com

All Time Black Lacrosse Team

Ok. Does anyone remember the black guy on SU in the roughly mid 2000s maybe between like 05-07 who we brought out exclusively to clear the ball and he was no exaggeration the fastest human being i have ever seen play the sport?? I think he had a nickname like “Scooter” or something appropriate that. That dude was the man and definitely a crowd favorite. Anyone know who I’m talking about? Wish there was some footage of the guy.

Ok. Does anyone remember the black guy on SU in the roughly mid 2000s maybe between like 05-07 who we brought out exclusively to clear the ball and he was no exaggeration the fastest human being i have ever seen play the sport?? I think he had a nickname like “Scooter” or something appropriate that. That dude was the man and definitely a crowd favorite. Anyone know who I’m talking about? Wish there was some footage of the guy.
You're not thinking of Jovan, are you?

Drew Jenkins? He was 2011-2014.

He was a crowd favorite.

Except when he played defense.

Or offense.

I only remember him being a SSDM, always thought he played hard and held his own a lot times despite his size.

Drew Jenkins? He was 2011-2014.
Not drew and not jovan. He played very very little. Exclusively functioned as a one man clear. Since he played so little I suppose he is not the easiest to remember but if you saw him live it was quite the sight. Will do more research.

Are we talking about Hakeem Lecky?

Edit: oops— you said early 2000’s lol I’ll exit the chat now.

He was a crowd favorite.

Except when he played defense.

Or offense.
Drew will always have that fast break clear in the duke game in the acc tourney. Enthusiasm goes a long way

Can we do a All Asian team, All Native American team , All Spanish team, All Italian team, All Irish team as well

That video looks like Brown time traveled from the 2021 first team All American team back to 1957 and is playing against an under nourished, poverty strickened team from North Korea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom