All time ugliest uniforms (all sports) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

All time ugliest uniforms (all sports)

I'm also throwing these into the mix just because they hurt my eyes to look at.
these-neon-yellow-uniforms-baylor-will-wear-for-the-ncaa-tournament-are-the-ugliest-weve-ever-seen.jpg

Imagine those on Stanfords home court with all the trees. That would be wild looking until it made you dizzy.
Actually it's Oregon's court that has the trees (courtesy of "Uncle Phil" as they call him), and it would burn my eyes even more than just looking at this picture. Stanford's court just has the big red "S" without the tree.

You know when you're in a Porta-Potty, and your brain tells you "do not under any circumstances look into the hole, it's disgusting", but then you accidentally still do and feel nauseated? I feel like that sight looks like Wyoming's football uniforms…

View attachment 32419

Oh man! My mom's alma mater gets a mention and it's because you're dissing their uniforms! I can totally see how that combination might not be attractive to some people but I've grown to like it. Hey she's my mom :)

To each their own, but I think the Canadiens' timeless look is awesome. I would put that Top 10 best in all of sports.

IMO, each of the original 6 hockey teams have great uniforms. Chicago, NY, Detroit, Toronto, Boston, and Montreal all have class and simplicity.

I, who remember at least 3 holes kicked in my parents' living room wall due to the '70s Canadiens, will attest I know EXACTLY what OburgOrange meant by that.
Not ugly in appearance, but ugly in the mood it gave ppl who rooted against that, ugly in spirit, just blech. SUfans, think UConn Ugly or G'town Ugly.
(Surprisingly only 1 hole was attributable to the Dallas Cowboys and none from any SU games.)

Those ND uniforms are horrid. The other two are perfectly fine unless you just don't like the teams

You will never convince me that we lost to BC last year for any reason other than that godawful uniform. It's hard to play well when you're dressed like a clown. Only things missing were the floppy shoes and the bulbous nose.

Haven't we lost the last 3 times we wore blue as either the main uniform color or just as shorts. Never wear blue uni's for the bball team the universe has spoken.

Haven't we lost the last 3 times we wore blue as either the main uniform color or just as shorts. Never wear blue uni's for the bball team the universe has spoken.

Plus (sadly) the one time we wore the throwbacks.

We also lost in the NIT when we accidentally wore orange and white together.

So special uniforms are bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom