All time ugliest uniforms (all sports) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

All time ugliest uniforms (all sports)

Take your pick any version of a Georgetown or Notre Dame uniform, both always make me sick to my stomach and immediately ruin my mood until we whoop that ass!!!!!

To each their own, but I think the Canadiens' timeless look is awesome. I would put that Top 10 best in all of sports.

No offense to you, mon ami, but I hate those M-F's with every ounce that's in me. I can't even cheer for 'em when they play the Russians.

Vermont Catamounts wore these on their "Armed Forces Day." Another nice idea gone horribly awry ...

B9315273037Z.1_20141125223739_000+G3698AKG6.1-0.jpg

edit: Yes JarheadJim, I know you like 'em ... :D

Last edited:
An what the heck was Louisville wearing last night?
635555796825067926-Cards16-SAM.jpg

Wouldn't want to wear this Canuck uni in the wrong bar after the game...
View attachment 32585

Mark, I think you may win the thread. Those might be the ugliest unis I've ever seen (not counting this year's Syracuse football uniforms, of course).

I, who remember at least 3 holes kicked in my parents' living room wall due to the '70s Canadiens, will attest I know EXACTLY what OburgOrange meant by that.
Not ugly in appearance, but ugly in the mood it gave ppl who rooted against that, ugly in spirit, just blech. SUfans, think UConn Ugly or G'town Ugly.
(Surprisingly only 1 hole was attributable to the Dallas Cowboys and none from any SU games.)

I hate the Dallas Cowboys as much as I hate Montreal.

I love the Red White and Blue, but there is something wrong with these...View attachment 32724

"Hey, let's preserve the privacy/modesty of these athletes by adding another layer of that nifty blue fabric we used in the other parts of the suit. That'll create a, uh, unique dark spot which will be so out of place that it'll cause everyone to uncontrollably fixate on their groin areas...thus violating their privacy/modesty and creating a total fiasco. Cool? Cool."

"Hey, let's preserve the privacy/modesty of these athletes by adding another layer of that nifty blue fabric we used in the other parts of the suit. That'll create a, uh, unique dark spot which will be so out of place that it'll cause everyone to uncontrollably fixate on their groin areas...thus violating their privacy/modesty and creating a total fiasco. Cool? Cool."
Take a look at these Colombia Women's Cycling Team uniforms... it's mind numbingly absurd, it makes the USA uni's look like the best idea around. Ridiculous.
h_51574374.jpg

the 1992 Lithuanian Olympic basketball uniform designed by the Grateful Dead-themed artist Greg Speirs
The_web__Other_Dream_Team_filmstill3-590x411.jpg

There's actually a cool story behind it involving Surunas Mariulionis who befriended the Grateful Dead. They raised money for the newly independent but bankrupt Lithuania. They went on to win the Bronze medal, beating the former Soviet Union along the way.

Call me crazy but I think those Clipper throwbacks are very cool.
I love the old ABA uni's I think these are old Memphis Tams unis

Take a look at these Colombia Women's Cycling Team uniforms... it's mind numbingly absurd, it makes the USA uni's look like the best idea around. Ridiculous.
h_51574374.jpg

I swear a reporter just asked the girl on the far right "Thong or panty ?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom