all you aaron craft haters... | Syracusefan.com

all you aaron craft haters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
looks like you are going to get your wish.

I hope you are right.

I doubt it, Dayton's my 6-11 pick. They matchup well with OSU from what I've seen

I wonder if we have ever lost to the same player more than once in the NCAAs. I doubt it. Maybe I'll look that up when i'm fully awake from my afternoon nap.

Be prepared for 40 minutes of craft all over Ennis. Lenzelle smith Jr will likely shut down fair or cooney. We will be lucky to hit 50. Horrible matchup.

Ennis would probably have 3 offensive fouls in the first half

Be prepared for 40 minutes of craft all over Ennis. Lenzelle smith Jr will likely shut down fair or cooney. We will be lucky to hit 50. Horrible matchup.

OSU will be lucky to get 35.

looks like you are going to get your wish.

I hope you are right.

I hate him because he'll spend the entire game assaulting Ennis and getting away with it with no foul calls, while Ennis picks up two cheap questionable calls early in the game. Not at all happy with that draw, hating what Craft brings to the table is 98% of it.

My buddy in Columbus doesn't hold out much hope for them beating Dayton. And he's the biggest OSU fan I know, to the point of nauseating.

Dayton wants Ohio State so bad they are frothing at the mouth. This is a game they've wanted for a long time and haven't been able to get it.

Boeheim said back in Maui that Dayton was the one team he didn't want to play.

I don't know enough about Dayton. The one time I saw them play they looked really athletic. Don't know how they shoot.

OSU would be problem because as much as they struggle to score; Syracuse has more problems scoring. OSU faced tougher competition and I think our guards would be ineffective vs their pressure M2M. I also worry about Sam Thompson flying in for tip dunks galore or baseline lobs. Matta owns Boeheim so far.

I think Dayton beats OSU and am hoping that, assuming we beat WMU, some unfamiliarity on Dayton's part helps us against them.

SoBeCuse said:
Boeheim said back in Maui that Dayton was the one team he didn't want to play. I don't know enough about Dayton. The one time I saw them play they looked really athletic. Don't know how they shoot. OSU would be problem because as much as they struggle to score; Syracuse has more problems scoring. OSU faced tougher competition and I think our guards would be ineffective vs their pressure M2M. I also worry about Sam Thompson flying in for tip dunks galore or baseline lobs. Matta owns Boeheim so far. I think Dayton beats OSU and am hoping that, assuming we beat WMU, some unfamiliarity on Dayton's part helps us against them.

Ennis hasn't been ineffective all season. Matta had very little to do with their win two years ago. That was all bad calls.

Boeheim said back in Maui that Dayton was the one team he didn't want to play.

I don't know enough about Dayton. The one time I saw them play they looked really athletic. Don't know how they shoot.

OSU would be problem because as much as they struggle to score; Syracuse has more problems scoring. OSU faced tougher competition and I think our guards would be ineffective vs their pressure M2M. I also worry about Sam Thompson flying in for tip dunks galore or baseline lobs. Matta owns Boeheim so far.

I think Dayton beats OSU and am hoping that, assuming we beat WMU, some unfamiliarity on Dayton's part helps us against them.

What's their head to head record. I know we were a 1 and they a 2 when we were Melo-less...and lost. But, I don't recall us playing them too often to be able to make an accurate statement that the bigger nosed Matta owns JB?

What's their head to head record. I know we were a 1 and they a 2 when we were Melo-less...and lost. But, I don't recall us playing them too often to be able to make an accurate statement that the bigger nosed Matta owns JB?

2-0 I think. Small sample size for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom