all you aaron craft haters... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

all you aaron craft haters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always a player you don't like even on your own team. If he was on cuse I'd still hate him. And his stupid red cheeks. What are you 12? Here's to Cuse embarrassing the ba$tard.

Syracuse and Ohio State will murder college basketball with a 23-20 game.

Bingo!! Quite frankly, I'm just going to embrace the suck this year!

23-20 win for us is fine by me.....they want ugly, we'll give 'em ugly!

There's always a player you don't like even on your own team. If he was on cuse I'd still hate him. And his stupid red cheeks. What are you 12? Here's to Cuse embarrassing the ba$tard.
Really classy - making fun of someone's medical condition.

SoBeCuse said:
See what you want to see, dude.

The most TO's in a game this year by Ennis? Who shut him down?

The most TO's in a game this year by Ennis? Who shut him down?

I meant the "all bad calls" part. Ennis has been remarkably solid, of course. I just think we don't have enough guards to deal with the constant pressure of Craft/Smith/Scott.

SoBeCuse said:
I meant the "all bad calls" part. Ennis has been remarkably solid, of course. I just think we don't have enough guards to deal with the constant pressure of Craft/Smith/Scott.

You may be right. But I feel way better with Ennis than with Scoop against Craft.

You may be right. But I feel way better with Ennis than with Scoop against Craft.

Scoop outplayed Craft that day, and Craft's defense was a non-factor on Scoop. He poked the ball out of bounds once or twice, but otherwise didn't bother Scoop much at all.

RF2044 said:
Scoop outplayed Craft that day, and Craft's defense was a non-factor on Scoop. He poked the ball out of bounds once or twice, but otherwise didn't bother Scoop much at all.

Agreed. But in a vacuum, you'd take Scoop over Ennis? (The original response was in reply to the idea that Craft would give Ennis trouble.)

I remember the offense getting so discombulated and getting pushed out too far from their pressure. Scoop seemed to struggle setting up the offense due to this. Craft affected Dion more I think and I thought Scoop scored quite a bit when Craft wasn't on him. I could be wrong.

Thad Matta worry's me more, Whats JB's record against OSU...I'm guessing 1-3..... I know we beat them once and lost to them in the same year , T.C. remembers the Bald headed Guy......Granville Waiters 1983

Last edited:
orangedave said:
Really classy - making fun of someone's medical condition.

Well now I feel awful.

But still can't stand him.

There is only one person I blame for our loss against OSU, it's not the refs, or Craft, It's Fabricio de Melo.

Please NO MORE looking ahead. One game at a time... period

I very much regret my post.

I am in full agreement with you and will not make that mistake again

OburgOrange said:
My buddy in Columbus doesn't hold out much hope for them beating Dayton. And he's the biggest OSU fan I know, to the point of nauseating.

I live in Buckeye country and all their fans are nauseating to me. Can't watch any games with those fans.

Not on you, but the whole board. We have been doing that a lot. Make me VERY nervous when that happens. We were talking a lot about our Duke rematch last weekend, etc. Argh!!!

Boeheim said back in Maui that Dayton was the one team he didn't want to play.

I don't know enough about Dayton. The one time I saw them play they looked really athletic. Don't know how they shoot.

OSU would be problem because as much as they struggle to score; Syracuse has more problems scoring. OSU faced tougher competition and I think our guards would be ineffective vs their pressure M2M. I also worry about Sam Thompson flying in for tip dunks galore or baseline lobs. Matta owns Boeheim so far.

I think Dayton beats OSU and am hoping that, assuming we beat WMU, some unfamiliarity on Dayton's part helps us against them.

Matta has had A LOT of help from the refs in his meetings with SU. Time to just win. One game at a time.

Craft was awesome yesterday...
I especially liked the 3 pointer that would have tied the game at the buzzer. That would have been the perfect ending to our hapless barrage on Friday night.

Ennis hasn't been ineffective all season. Matta had very little to do with their win two years ago. That was all bad calls.

Thank god Karl Hess won't be doing this game

TheCusian said:
Agreed. But in a vacuum, you'd take Scoop over Ennis? (The original response was in reply to the idea that Craft would give Ennis trouble.)

Scoop was a great player for us. Ennis has been solid but honestly I'd take a senior Scoop over freshman Ennis in a matchup against Craft.

I think this teams offense would benefit with a guard that takes risks and pushes the ball better.

This isn't a knock on Ennis, but Scoop was extremely underrated for us.

This isn't a knock on Ennis, but Scoop was extremely underrated for us.

If anyone cared to look they would see that Scoop's numbers are far better than Autry's or Hart's in shooting and assist to turnover ratio. Yes he often had very memorable drive you crazy turnovers but he was an excellent guard for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom