Alright, Who is Everybody Adopting? | Syracusefan.com

Alright, Who is Everybody Adopting?

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
If it can't be SU, I'm hoping the Thompsons bring glory to native American players.

They're all orphans to me. I don't want Duke, Hopkins, or Maryland to win. Otherwise, play on.

Albany - b/c I graduated from there and b/c of the Thompsons. They will be the players talked about for the next 15 years, like the Gaits and Powells were/are.

Denver - want to root for them, b/c I lived there and went to some of their very first big games. When UNC played there in 2000 or so, it was a huge deal. Syracuse came the next year. I got to meet slugger, and chatup fellow HS alumnus Sol Bliss. It's hard for me to root for them, b/c. like Duke, their success seems to be at our expense.

As odd as this sounds I hope Duke wins it. Always liked there coach and to be honest the constant Thompson/Albany media hype has completely turned me off to them. No for Hopkins and No for Maryland as well and I am not Tierney fan so no for them as well.

I usually couldn't care less once su is eliminated, but I am pulling for albany, they are a lot of fun to watch.

1. NotreDame - have been on their bandwagon for a few years and have a ton of respect for their staff.
2. Denver - great for the sport to have one of the newcomers win a title. As opposed to many here, I like coach tierney. He recruited me in high school (senior year, not as a freshman like current kid) and was very nice to my mother when he came to our house for dinner.
3. Maryland - I like John Tillman a lot, don't like the way his teams play but I think he is top-notch.

If it can't be SU, I'm hoping the Thompsons bring glory to native American players.
Love everything else Syracuse, but I'm a huge Duke lacrosse fan. Lacrosse is not football or basketball. It's hard to hate the Dukies in lacrosse because they have a great coach and very likable players. I think we could easily lose to Denver without Dionne but I'd love to see us take it home again. G'head and hate me for this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom