Am I addicted? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Am I addicted?

How about the "you're not even listening to me, are you" comment? Of course, the comeback is that I heard everything you said and you repeat her last sentence and hope there is no further probing.

At least you remember the last sentence. Kudos to you!

Especially in the recent weeks, she has had multiple conversations with me that have ended with me saying, "What was that?"...

Aye...
That's my standard answer to everything. to her it acknowledges I 'was" listening

last night my wife asked "do people really put things on that board often enough for you to check it so much?"

My reply was simply "yep"

I've been in Oregon for a couple of weeks tending to my brother who is recuperating from a knee replacement. I'd always considered him to be a serious SU fan, but he's clearly an amateur. Unless he changes his behavior, I may have to disown him.
That's kinda harsh - it's your brother after all.

They have the internets in Oregon, right? You just need to call up this site, make him a handle, and go Clockwork Orange on him while he's laid up with the new knee:

clockwork_big.jpg

He'll thank you later.

I remember during the GRob years, I would pounce away at my keyboard after a typical Syracuse loss. I would get up from my computer and start complaining to my wife (every weekend we played). After a while, she got so sick of me complaining she said, "Haven't you realized that your team SUCKS?! Why don't you follow someone else?"

I walked away from her like a dog with its tail in between its legs.

I've been on here just about all day too...If you don't spend that amount of time on here you have a problem.
True - I read the board from the bottom up. Had to do some actual work for a bit today and when I returned, there were several new threads. My eye kept catching "Adkins - Yes!" whenever I hit BACK after reading a thread and going back to the main board (the browser briefly takes you to the top of the board, then shifts down to where you last clicked on a thread), so I figured any negative posts about him that I read in earlier threads were just out of date speculation. That good vibe quickly turned sour once I worked my way to the actual thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom