Am I the only one that saw | Syracusefan.com

Am I the only one that saw

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
Devin Grant swing his arm wildly at the football with SU up big late in the game instead of making the tackle , that led to a huge chunk play. I like him and think he has made some big plays but what was he thinking ??

Devin Grant swing his arm wildly at the football with SU up big late in the game instead of making the tackle , that led to a huge chunk play. I like him and think he has made some big plays but what was he thinking ??
Saw that.

I have no idea what he was doing. Terrible play

Kids that want to do that need to watch film on TJ Watt. He makes the tackle WHILE trying to knock out the ball. Secure the tackle first then attempt to knock out the ball, not the other way around.

matador torero GIF by jsot

Saw it. Hope these guys get the business in film.

No idea what they were trying to do. Very poor tackling on that play. As others said, wrap them up and bring them down first, and if you can go for the ball then that's great.

It’s going to cost us a game this year. And for everyone who complains about playing prevent defense…..see the last 5 minutes of that game.

He hasnt been as good lately as he was earlierin season.

Feels like we slip into too much of a prevent defense from time to time. Classic bend don’t break, maybe a bit too much at times

Sparrow miss.

Grant and Barron missed.

Clark missed.

Off to the races.

Part of this is on ERob and the coaches. Part of this we need different players.

Barron had a good game but still makes dumb plays and is overrated.

Clark I usually am confident in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom